1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When To Fail Is Eternally Good?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:When Failure
    is Eternally
    Good?:hello:
    Dialogue between two Girls who were going to appear for 12th standard exam shortly.
    Shyamli- Chameli, you have not been studying at all, why?
    Chameli- I do not want to pass the exam, so why study?
    Shyamli- I am shocked! Why do you want to fail?

Chameli- If I pass, I shall have to study further and then get married to some educated boy having service in a city.

Shyamli- So that is good no? What is wrong with that?
    Chameli- What the hell is right about it? Listen carefully:
    Why stay in a big polluted city.
    Have husband having 12 working hours a day.
    His pay just Rs.18000 per month.
    Half of his salary gets spent on house rent.
    Or take loan and buy your own dingy like house and keep paying loan till you get old!

Get sick and spend lots of money on Doctors, Hospitals and Medicines.
    Keep paying income tax.
    To stay healthy join gym and spend heavily for organic food grains, fruits and vegetables.

Shyamli- Okay, but why plan for failing?
    Chameli- Listen, if I fail:
    No further studies!
    Marry some farmer in the village only.
    Stay in pollution free atmosphere.
    Eat organic food.
    Stay healthy so no Doctors & Medicine expenses. No need to know complicated names of diseases & medical terms.
    No problem of income tax.
    Work in the field and farm singing and dancing with him - so all the time glued to husband.
    Whatever loans taken, gets waived off during elections!
    Shyamli- Then who pays for the loans?
    Chameli- Loans are waived off based on tax collected from those morons who leave village and go to the city to work for others and other nations and pay tax deducted.
    Shyamli- Arrey wah! Then I too am going to fail!

maalti and vidhyalakshmid like this.

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Very nice! This will happen soon. I loved the above lines - whatever loans taken, waived off during elections:banana:

maalti and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Not a bad idea. The only hitch is once the tax income goes down, governments find ways to tax other sources of income of the people to run the government. In this case, the great chances are that Government will tax agriculture income, and stop freebees and all benefits given to farmers.

maalti and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

We hv started an association without its approval/consent govt of the day can not announce anything free the cost of which is paid out of tax payers money.

Now, Taxpayers will monitor the utilization of Tax money in Democratic India.

The Supreme Court yesterday decided to set up a committee to form an All India Tax Payers' Organization, which would be the largest body in the world.

No government can announce any free electricity, free water, free distribution or loan waivers without the approval of this body, irrespective of which government is ruling.

Since the money belongs to our tax payers, taxpayers should have the right to monitor its use.
    Political parties keep luring the public by handing out freebies for votes. Whatever projects are announced, the government must first submit their blueprints and get approval from this body. This should also apply to salaries of MPs and MLAs and other non-discretionary benefits received by them.

Is democracy only limited to voting? What rights do we have as tax payers after that?
    Taxpayers should have the right to hold MPs, MLAs accountable and initiate disciplinary action against them for obstructing the functioning of Parliament. They are paid by taxpayers after all "servants".
    The right to withdraw any such "freebies" should also be implemented soon.

SC forming panel to examine issue of freebies by political parties is ‘burial by committee’: Experts

maalti likes this.
  5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Everybody is a taxpayer, not only those who pay taxes on their incomes. There is hardly anything that is not taxed today. Even the poorest family contributes to the exchequer. As a taxpayer, I do want my voice to be heard by the politicians in power. However, we elect them to rule over us and remove them in the next election. Here lies the problem. There is no system for recalling our representative prematurely.
    India is not the only country that uses tax money for freebies. In some European countries, it is proving a menace.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Even the quality or shield life of freebies stands questionable always. Cheap products turn useless in short span of time. The real beneficiaries are not the recipients of such freebies. only the contractor and the persons to whom he paid under the table. The freebies repairs turns to be BER beyond economical repair.
    Thank you.

HariLakhera and maalti like this.