1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Doubt

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by happygolucky22, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@happygolucky22,

Even though I have a lot of sympathy for someone who doesn't have a happy married life despite great career, two wonderful kids and so on, I was a bit shocked to see your friend's reaction to a person she came to know only for a week. A person can speak any language but that is not a determining factor for a happy marriage nor someone who is more carried away by the look of a woman. It is in woman's interest to find out whether a person is focused more on her looks only or carrier or financial status. How does she find out he is okay with her kids within a week? Is it a fair assessment? She seems to me in a great hurry to find another partner to prove a point. This may have a serious impact on her ability to take custody of her children. If I were in your shoes, I will ask her to take it easy and go slow in deciding a life partner. Ask her to wait for the divorce proceedings to be over and keep evaluating the person for a while. His request for a child of his own is however reasonable.

I agree 100% with the views expressed by @1Sandhya.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    1Sandhya, Thyagarajan and Mistt like this.
  2. happygolucky22

happygolucky22 Silver IL'ite

Hi all, I agree with everything you guys have said. I gave her similar advice and she has gone cold on that guy. Feeling lonely shouldn’t mean running to anyones arms that are open. I feel like crisis is averted. I’ve also advised to focus on her career and leave the personal life as is and once everything is clear she can date and see new guys. Thanks fully she listens to me as I’m the old sis. All good now. Thanks friends

3. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

Deleted

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023