Any Experiences With Ayurveda And Acupuncture?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sociallifein30s, Nov 22, 2022.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

Im 43f, first time ttc. (yea late but life !), 0.7 AMH. First IUI failed.
    So, obviously, docs are not very encouraging about my chances. I only get to hear that my chances are less, eggs quality is less, even if I have a child, there is a good chance of ME getting diabetes, BP , thyroid, etc. and a lot of other things.
    So, I took a break of this month for IUI.(last month IUI failed and 2 period in 1 month) I want to try acupuncture and ayurveda to increase quality of eggs and perhaps increase eggs in the next cycle.
    Has anyone experienced any improvement with acupuncture and ayurveda? The ayureda doctor appointments itself are so tough to get. Acupuncture apparently relaxes and increases quality of egg.
    Please shar eyour experiences. I am just so so lost even though I want to give my 200% to have a child.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I don’t have expertise with these procedures but there is a book called “It Starts with the Egg” by Rebecca Fett. You might find it helpful.

sociallifein30s likes this.
  3. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

THank you. Will check it out. Heard this book a few times in my journey already. WIll check