Bleeding On Cd8, Cd11

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sociallifein30s, Nov 16, 2022.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

DOes a failed IUI cause this? GOt an IUI done, had letrozole , waited for 10 days, 20 days, nothing and came dear period 5 days late than usual. 5 days of bleeding and done. on Cd8, I went in for a consultation and while doign the scan, I realised I was bleeing. She checked and said there seems to be some cyst, which is not egg and might be the earlier cycle debris (is it even called debris?) She said it might be due to harmones and the letrozole meds that I took in previous cycle. CD9 & 10, some brown ish thing on the pads. And today, CD11, again I see some bleeding. Anyone had such experiences? Is something wrong with my health? Does letrozole cause such effects even after 20-25 days? Please help, I have never had such irregular bleeding.
    For context, I am 43, first time ttc.

2. sociallifein30s

anyone? any guidance please?

3. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

There are several reasons for bleeding in bw periods..like polyps .fibroids..This may b due to the med they gave to thicken endometrial lining..your gynae can guide better.

sociallifein30s likes this.
  4. sociallifein30s

thank you. got my appointment with the doc today too. going