Planning For Iui This Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sociallifein30s, Oct 3, 2022.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

thank you. sounds sweet

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. sociallifein30s

Those are some very wise words from a very wise woman ! :)

swarnamary and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. sociallifein30s

ok, not so proud update. but I think I kinda chickened out.
    I went to the fertility center on vijayadasami day. Was closed so got some tests done in nearby clinic.
    Then again went on next day. They suggested to go straight to ivf. But I insisted on trying atleast one iui since we really havent "tried" naturally at all. But readings were bad. 1 afc on left and 2 on right. So ivf should be the way to go.

Anyway, she gave me the list of all things to do. Apparently, with the tabs that she gave me, she will only check if my endometriosis is behaving as it should in this cycle. ANd next cycle, I should hope to do the actual procedure.

Next, I need to give my divorce certificate and the current marriage certificate to do the procedure. I thought that was so unfair to ask me of my 13-14 year old divorce certificate. Apparently, some legal stuff. I dont even have my marriage certificate till now (4 months of marriage)

I dont think my side of the country is really ready for single moms at all. I dont know how much they would struggle. At every step, I got asked why only I came and h hasnt come. Anyway, I thought I would go to the other center in my city but I didnt go today and will start the tabs that she gave to check my endo thickness.

I saw some youtube video about a woman trying to get pregnant for 4 years and once she got IUI done, her period cycle was all over the place. I dont know how that works, but wasnt great encouragement for me.

So, for this cycle, its just those 10 day tablets, DFI for h (God it costs almost 5k INR), keep having sex naturally in parallel, travel to that place.

God. nothing happens as per my plan

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Plz dont hesitate to change clinics and take second opinions..this is a huge mone making buisness..I know you should trust your doctor but then gut feeling also helps ..I didnt get the reason why no iui for you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. sociallifein30s

I insisted on IUI atleast one. So for iui also they need lot of certificates apparently. I need to get them ready too

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Iui..is ideal for couples who had problems with intercourse..Go ahead with positive mindset..as quality of eggs matter and not the quantity..esp in iui as only one will reach for fertilization.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. sociallifein30s

yea tomorrow day 5. I am going to the older clinic rather the first clinic i went. She was the one to suggest to go for 2 rounds of iui "for my satisfaction"
    I feel very tired already. When I married soon after my mum passed, I thought I would pop out like a toaster and my mum would be finally be proud of me.
    first him not knowing sex, then his disinterest, then him plainly backing out during fertile time, then the charges, the hospital rounds, hospitals are never nice places to go. it takes effort to go to hospital at all in the first place.
    the documents they ask is never ending.
    will this ever end?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Have faith in god..Pray, meditate...Everything will fall into place.trust me.

Thyagarajan and sociallifein30s like this.
  9. sociallifein30s

thank you. I needed to hear this.

I am busy looking for divorce papers and getting a marriage certificate made now. I thought food and meds are important. This is a new angle of anxiety for me.