1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pan India Films..bringing The Country Together:)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Sep 3, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

It is wonderful to see Ranbir Kapoor promoting his movie all over India and pleasant to see him in Vijay tv..a tamil channel and him being the guest of honor.It was nice to see Vijay devrakonda well liked all over and his movies are welcomed everywhere.Dhanush is doing fantastic in the north too.Wonderful to see Akshay Kumar in the tamil movie Endhiran.KGF brought massive fame to the fantastic yash.Nayantara is acting with shahrukh directed by a south director Atlee.Samantha in family man and kwk

Pushpa,RRR,Bahubali,Charlie,brahmastra ,liger..pan Indian movies.

Movies have finally brought our country together and movies and cricket is like religion in our nation.

I felt this is exactly how we see movies and everything else.As one country…with no division.It is beautiful.things are changing a lot..I feel very soon we can see a Bollywood actor acting in a lead role in a south movie.My choice is ranbir or ranveer:)

sharing my thoughts:)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022

2. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Will that be other way too? Like surya act in Bollywood as a single hero !

shravs3 likes this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

But I feel most of them are turning out to be a disaster.
    Especially if South Indian lead actors act in a movie which is directed or produced by Bollywood..( Saahoo, Liger, Radhe Shyam)

Not all pan Indian movies become super hit.

There are some elements which can be handled only by the regional movie industry for their respective local audience.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022