Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sharun,

I had not been active in the forum quite for some time due to some personal reasons.

If you need any astrological consultation, please let me know

Regards

sharun likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mehu,

I am sorry I was not active in the forum quite for some time. Hope you would have got your promotion with the blessings of the Almighty.

If you need any further consultation, you may please revert back to me.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Cheeniya,

I was not active in the forum quite for some time.

Yes one of your adverse periodS is over by March, 2022.

Now you are in the final phase of Saturn and Jupiter which will be over by

Regarding the change of job, the during the current year is not so supportive, however, as per your chart, the period between April, and July, 2023 is highly supportive for getting the job of expected one, with expected salary and perks and also expected place, by giving change of life style on positive side.

So, you may make the move from March, 2023

Regards

Sweta1984 likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

Dear Sethu,

Kindly let me know still you need any prediction on the above and I was not active in the forum quite for some time.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Parvathi,

I was not active in the forum. Can you please repost your request with the nature of predictions required, as per the present circumstance ?

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Sripriya,

Kindly repost your post, with the latest request since I was not active in the forum quite for some time

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Daddysgirl,

Kindly repost your post on the latest request since I was not active in the forum quite for some time.

Regards

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Sweta1984
    Your forecast or answers to your query by @Pragaspathy Sir is marked to @Cheeniya Sir. See responses above and find one relating to you.
    Thanks and regards.

9. RathySri

RathySri New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Namaskaram.Hope you and your family are doing well.I had posted this query in 2021 April and reposting it again.

My husband had a good professional life till 6 years back.In the last 5 years, my husband is not having job stability. He had to change his job frequently,in different cities and had to stay away from family.Rejection while searching for a job in multiple places.Even if he finds a job he is not able to stay in the job for long duration.This has caused a lot of stress and frustration.
    When will he be able to find a good and stable job?Will it be in India itself or abroad?How will our financial situation be in future?

Husband's birth details:
    Date of birth: 05 August 1981
    Place of birth: Srirangam, Trichy
    Time of birth: 2:27pm

Request your guidance regarding his professional life.

Thank you

10. Pragaspathy

Dear RathySri,

One's destiny is decided based on the running dasa only and also the transit planets.

At present your husband is running the dasa of Jupiter and also the final period of Jupiter and Rahu. Jupiter is the beneficial dasa, being the 2nd and 5th lord which should have normally given the beneficial result only; for the simple reason that the dasa lord Jupiter is well placed in the 11th house, ie, 2nd lord in 11th house should have given him immense wealth. But I understand that he is period is almost not good. Now the final phase of Jupiter and Rahu which will be operative until 29.05.2023 may not give much beneficial result; because any final period of the dasa is called Dasa Chidra, which is not expected to give much beneficial result.

The next dasa will be Saturn, which is well connected with the Jupiter and the period of Saturn will be extremely good.

Now the transit Jupiter from the sign of Pisces is directly aspecting his natal Jupiter which is highly supportive for getting any promotion or pay increase in the present organization or even change of job for betterment.

However, I find that there is a pecularity in his birth chart; wherein all the planets are in Rahu and Ketu axis from the sign of Gemini and Capricorn except the Lagna Lord Mars on the other side, i.e, in between Capricorn and Gemini.

The sign from Cancer to Capricorn is called active zone and the sign between Capricorn and Cancer is Ideal Zone, which means that any favourable restult given by the transit planets will not stay for a long period, when they are Idea zone and the favourable transit will sustain only when the transit planets are in between Cancer and Capricorn; thus beneficial transit will be only when the transit Jupiter crosses Gemini sign only, which may take more than 4 years.

Hence, it is advisable to stay wherever he is working and not to change his job frequently and if he does so, he will be the suffer.

In as much as the Lagna Lord Mars is alone in Ideal Zone of Rahu Ketu axis, there are chances that he may be away form his family or his birth place only.

Regards