1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrate Life With Gratitude!

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Seven short heart touching stories shared by *Satya Nadella*, CEO Microsoft - Each may change our attitude towards Life and make us a better human being...

1✨✨✨✨
    *LOOKING BACK*
    ✨✨✨
    I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said....
    *Success is when you look back at your life and the MEMORIES make you smile*

2✨✨✨✨
    *LOVE CONQUERS PAIN*
    ✨✨✨✨
    After I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying.
    *And just before he died, He licked the tears off my face*

3✨✨✨✨
    *TOGETHERNESS*
    ✨✨✨✨
    As my father, my three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said,
    *I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often*

4✨✨✨✨
    *AFFECTION*
    ✨✨✨✨
    I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed,
    *I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy*

5✨✨✨✨
    *JOY*
    ✨✨✨✨
    When I witnessed a 27-year-old cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that
    *I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again*

6✨✨✨✨
    *KINDNESS*
    ✨✨✨✨
    A boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me.
    *He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.*

7✨✨✨✨
    *SHARING*
    ✨✨✨✨
    I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating.
    *The first thing the man said was, “WE CAN SHARE IT”*

*CELEBRATE LIFE*
    *WITH*
    *GRATITUDE!*

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful stories. True, let us celebrate whatever we have with gratitude. Great share Cheeniya sir.

Cheeniya and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Cheeniya uncle,
    Very Heart touching stories indeed! I hope I remember those highlighted sentences in that article in my life forever. Thank you for sharing here.

4. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Great guide for living life Cheeniya sir. Small small things that happen during the course of day make a lot of difference to both taker and giver.
    Syamala

Thyagarajan, joylokhi and Cheeniya like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Kudos for sharing very useful nuggets.
    But business minded show gratitude differently. A barren tree is protected from harsh Sun in a barren developed ! Vast land for housing as below?

upload_2022-7-1_8-51-48.jpeg

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@geethaattiguppe @Cheeniya
    Thanks for visiting here and awarding a like.
    Hi Geethaatti welcome. I am yet to see your post and trust you would br inspired to turn an active participant contributor in various forums here .
    Best wishes
    God BLESS.