1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Bala was so funny enacting Shakeela :)

Shakeela was super relaxed this time

varhem likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Also deepa is underestimating herself

Making small poli when given cooked ingredients is not rocket science.Atleast she can try instead of begging from others.

Also muthu Kumar asked her “what is your age? And u have kids? Can’t u cook?”

I mean he should not cross his boundaries and atleast could have told her diplomatically

Deepa should project herself better

Ranchu and varhem like this.
  3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I dint see SUnday;s episode yet, however Sat 's was a a disaster for deepa...Man, seriously cant she do one poli?

I dont know the tone in which Muthu kumar asked so cant comment...but I think he asked the right questions..I am not bringing any gender here..however irrespective of any gender , cooking is a basic skill which everyone should know for survival...Also from deepa we dont expect any over hyped dishes..Madurai Muthu has made aloo curry, Kani has made aviyal..so these are some basic dishes which anyone can do..or rather SHOULD do in my opinion...

anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Muthu Kumar was a bit strong in conveying..

I felt he is not her family or anyone close to even comment that way.There is a way to talk.

plus deepa knows basic cooking.She is not fit for this show as a cook for sure but she knows her basics for survival.

But yeah deepa Is just here as a comedy relief so romba expect panna mudiyaadhu

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Deepa was purposely delaying playing stones game etc . It was kind of annoying.

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Finally semi finals done..

it was a tough fight..I love this season for the extraordinary dishes being done by the contestants unlike the prev 2 seasons

All of them gave a tough fight..
    Next week wildcard la..I think it would be a faceoff between Grace and Muthukumar

7. Ranchu

Unexpected wildcard entry ! Awesome. Let's see how finals goes

8. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Finally, the season comes to end.

Great Grand Finale, will miss CWC. Well done to everyone.

Since its already two days, I think I can discuss the spoilers. If you haven't watched the show, please don't read below.

Well deserved top 3, Shruthika, Darshan and Ammu. Got to feel for Darshan, he really turned the tables around in the season and went from strength to strength. The win was so close, but the 10 point Devil ingredient was the different in the end. He made a come back in round 2, but it was not enough. Well done Darshan. He is such a pure soul. His time will Suneetha and Sivangi were Sweet. Suneetha really like Darshu ( as she calls him ). Her playing flames in the finale was funny.

Ammu is so sweet. Such a gesture from her giving Santosh her dish for the wild card which brought Santosh to the Finale. The effort she put in week after week was so much. The chocolate dish was such a labor of love. I hope she goes place and does things.

The common thing between the top 3 was that they were mediocre cooks with not much experience and understood the value of this show and put so much effort. Shrutika really rocked may it be when she entered in the finale or the finale itself. Her dish with the concepts was simply mind blowing. God bless her and Arjun is really her pillar of strength. Way to go Shrutika, you deserve it for you effort, passion and never die attitude.

Grace came in with the best bio, Vidyu was the next in the bio doing her own experimenting in the kitchen. Santosh had a bit of luck to be in the final but he is a sweet person who won hearts, so, no complaints there.

Vidyu was so close, but I think she lacked that professional touch which the top 3 had. But tough competitor. Could have been her day anytime.

Cooking wise I think this season had the best dishes.

Comali wise I think Bala was the back bone to the extent that other comalis bloomed under his guidance. Though Bala made fun, he would make up to the person off camera. He would never hurt anyone and leave everyone with a smile. He has made fans out of Vanitha, Shakeela, Vidyu....tells a lot about Bala.

Missed pugaz this season, but grand finale had some of his touches.

Kureshi was easily the find of the season. Him and Bharath combining to torment Bhatt was the highlight of this season.

Mani could have toned down on the finale. She was very demotivating to the cooks in the second part, but someone should have told her and she fixed it. Overall she had a good season.

Suneetha was sweet and each of the comalis provided joy.

Thanks and Salute to all comalis and the cooks for the great season.

Ranchu, anika987 and curlytweethere like this.
  9. Ranchu

Qureshi was the love and crown of the show. Every getup, had its voice modulation to the perfect level.
    Not too happy with the selection of winner, but oh well, it is what it is. They should no concentrate on the flags, theme etc. Those look childish. The food is what that matters. Just judge on that.

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

They should have announced Sruthika - Darshan as the title winners

Ammu- Vidhyu as first runner ups
    Grace - Santosh as second runner ups

honestly all six were superb and extreme dedication and tried very hard.Equally talented too.

Why should there be only one title winner? There can be a Tie..

VTV making so much money that it won’t give them a loss to announce two title winners

Infact the world should change that school of thought about winners and that there can only be one best.Talent should be given accreditation. World would be a happier place.

Mehana likes this.