1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cycling Recycling

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Tyagu sir thank you. Reading this I reali9zed how I was harming the economy with my healthy life style. To ensure that fast food joint workers don't lose their jobs I have ordered a burfger for dinner from Burger King.

Thyagarajan and maalti like this.
  2. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Ha ha very thoughtful

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, your son seems to be a nature 9borfn cyclist. Many learn only after srveral falls and injuries but your son seems to have taken to bicycle like fish to water. Of course in India recycling is an alien concept to many in India but in Noida where I live, the local authority is trying hard to ram it into the thick heads of residents. We follow the practice of separating the garbage religiously but not many do that forcing the poor garbage collectors to seperate it later,

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I am reminded of so many cycling related memories. The foremost being the cycle repair shop we visited to fill air and paid 25 paise though there was an air-pump at home. Detecting a puncture at 7 am and it getting fixed by 8 am in time for the ride to school.

And there was PK Mahanandia: The man who cycled from India to Europe for love

Such a long cycling journey would excuse any man from a lifetime of Valentine's Day gifts! : )

KashmirFlower likes this.