1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Karma Really Exist In Relationships?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Needtobestrong, Apr 18, 2021.

1. VNagala

VNagala New IL'ite

Hi SGBV,
    I am a bad victim of BM, tried all means but could not remove.

Need help in BM removal. Please can you share your number or details to contact. I am unable to PM you.

Please help.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I dont know whether BM exist or not. But what i know for sure is some people practice BM and some people pay for it to ruin their enemies.
    My PILs did pay a lot of money to a magician to perform BM against us for a long time. To makesure their magic works, they did follow certain rituals & forced us to follow the same.
    These rituals were too suspicious; hence we started to be vigilant.

Having said that, we had priests & pandits come over & remove BM at our home upon my H's request ad he believes in them. In fact, he still believes it was BM that ruined his career & life to some extend.

I too had issues, severe setbacks, health problems etc... And i too got carried away with BM removal etc..etc...until I found out myself the fact that it is a business here.

Yes, BM could be there... The evil intention of my PILs were true.
    But those who come to perform prayers & poojas to remove BM is a business. Do not get into this kind of mind games when you are already suffering.

What helped me to come out of my dark times is prayer. I did pray alone. I did not need a broker to connect with God to tell my problems.
    Prayers gave me the calmness to think & act when everything was going down.

I worked hard, smart & found a job to settle in life when nothing came on my favour.
    This helped me to move out of the country & stay in sanity.
    Life did improve after moving out of the dark zone.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,
    Dont judge a book by its cover. Never judge a person by their action.

I have completely cut my ties with in laws in 2018, and gave my H an ultimatum to choose either us or them. This made him to cut ties with his parents at first. Then i discussed with H (in your words poisoned him) about everything against PILs and the reason why i want him to stay away from them despite of their old age.
    He listened to me & wholeheartedly decided to move away from them now.

If it was the only measurement for karma, we must have been perished by now.
    But strangely, we are doing well both personally & professionally.

Just recently moved to abroad, got a professional position & salary hike... Had a few interesting vacations & luckily survived from a health complication with no harm.
    There are so much of blessings which i do not want to list out in public.

People like you may wonder whether karma is outdated or not.

But, think beyond what you could see....

Yes, we cut ties from in laws to safeguard ourselves after several near death experiences. We had no choice other than to stay away from them to live the reminder of our lives with sanity.
    It was our broadmindedness that we had left them in peace without taking legal actions or revenging for what we have lost.
    And Karma does exist; hence we are progressing while they are regressing.

As i said before, not the actions, but the intention behind each action should be considered.

Not all the DILs who chose to stay away from PILs are home breakers. So, dont judge!

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Quite indeed. Appearances re always (!) Deceptive.

You said it in a riveting manner. I like and contemplate on it.

There is a to,erance limit beyond which tool is destructive and one has to discord it lest the sculpture in making will get cracked at its foundation. An edifice possible only if foundation is robust. Rotten roots shake & destroy a tall tree from its foundation.

Very true. Unsolicited help too to be examined with magnifying glass!