Mithunam Punurpusam

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by sadwife, May 24, 2022.

1. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Hi. I just watched a TV show and a lady mentioned if a son born under the rasi Mithunam and nakshatram Punurpusam, it is not good for the father when the son turns 16 years old. How true is this?

Thank you.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

There is hardly any truth in it.

This belief stems out of Ramayana scene where Dasarath get shock of his life when one of his wives - Kaikeyi demanded two favours that was committed long ago when later saved life of Dasarath.

When she demanded at a time both favours - one - banish for 14 years young just married Rama to forest and second one- her own son Bharath coronated as king of Ayodhya, Dasarath could not digest it. But son Rama felt that he should honour and fulfil dad’s commitment as per promise and decided to leave to forest. That was indeed a massive shock and that lead to death of Dasarath. I presume Ram was 16 or near about.

But in a particular meek family, if a son born under this star they begin to worry on account of the above saying or belief in exclusion of other parts of the story.

In a family that is known to you with son born under this star need not worry about this as certainly there is no Kaikeyi or Dasarath in that family nor they live in palace of Ayodhya.

sadwife, joylokhi and Laks09 like this.
  3. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Thyagarajan Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and reply. I will pass this to those who are confused and worried about this.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Some things may happen accidentally and we co relate them with the fate, some times we have to belive when things happens in the way which proves our mythology was correct..and ofcourse for everything there wil be a solution to overcome and no one can predict or stop the babies birth,which was written by the god when they are in the mother womb..
    Actually it is proved in my uncle's life(my father's brother)his daughter born in the same nakshatra and he unexpectedly died whn she was like 10-12yrs old...and even they performed some santhi Pooja whn babu born,but the god already decided the fate of the father even before her birth ,even though some times we believe when we saw something happens like this...

sadwife and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Glad of your acknowledging here.
    I must write here for the benefit of followers that it is all said in the context of that Lord Rama’s birth Star and Rashi are Punar Poosam cusp falling in midhuna rasi.
    All dads of sons this rasi & star are not to be scared of the saying ibid as they are certainly not married to Kaikeyi the done drove Dasarath to victory and taken those two promises.

sadwife likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Dasarath expired on account of macabre shock When Kaikeyi demanded Lord Rama sent in exile and Rama’s age said to be around sixteen and this demand made to make her son Bharat as king.

In the uncle’s case he was died of some other cause and her daughter star has nothing to do with that death nor your uncles had another wife like Kaikeyi. Linking one factor to suit to prove the saying true is itself deemed irrational.

sadwife likes this.