Why Do Humans Hate Women So Much

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Apr 20, 2022.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

This case is so disturbing

Woman stabbed 60 times and stuffed in a duffel bag

There are probably more cases like this, but this is getting attention because lady is pretty and from affluent neighborhood

2. rosequeen

rosequeen Bronze IL'ite

It's not 'human's but 'some men' that really hate women. This is why we advise women to avoid going out late at nights, wear proper clothing, not being alone for long, avoiding non marital relation etc. In this particular case it looks like she has an affair with a violent, illegal, Mexican man. So media will likely move on from this story quickly or will hide 'illegal and Mexican' part of the relationship

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Humans kill humans. Children kill their parents. Parents kill their children. In war or in more personal situations, humans are capable of unbelievable cruelty. It is sad and it is how it is.

Jennifer Pan's Revenge
    Jennifer Pan was the child of Vietnamese immigrants/refugees who met and got married in Canada. The usual life of a house in the suburbs, two children, piano classes, extracurriculars, child should get good grades ... She is serving a long prison sentence for killing mom and almost killing father with the help of friend/hit-man.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  4. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I should not have read that.

Such are the articles I tend to click whether on CNN or other places, which does not add anything and leaves with a heavy heart.

Not to mention, this story will jump up from time to time and announce, I still am here.

Thanks @Rihana for adding to my misery. ( Sorry, I can't help blame only myself for reading this. )

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    SuiDhaaga likes this.
  5. Rihana

Yeah these bodies in duffel bag and multiple stabbings wala news are sad to read.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  6. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Hah, I couldn't help but login again and add some more details in the earlier message with mentions to you !

SuiDhaaga and Rihana like this.
  7. Rihana

That is why you should respond more to "Was I rude?" or "Manna Dey Songs quiz" posts.

Was I Rude?
    Timeless Bollywood

SuiDhaaga and Thoughtful like this.
  8. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Well, I debated with myself on your "Was I Rude?" question for about half an hour arguing for and against until I gave up.

That Mannadey quiz looks promising, but my knowledge is minimal. However, I shall venture there :)

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  9. Rihana

If you debate more and reply there, do keep in mind I prefer a yes/no response. Yes I was rude or no I wasn't. :innocent:

Google "Manna Dey hits" in Chrome. Then click "Show More" and all songs are there. :smiley:

SuiDhaaga and Thoughtful like this.