1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grooming By Teachers In Us Public Schools, What Should Indian Parents Do?

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by rosequeen, May 11, 2022.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Scientists do not yet know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and do not view it as a choice.
    People don’t decide who they’re attracted to, and therapy, treatment, or persuasion won’t change a person’s sexual orientation. You also can’t “turn” a person gay. For example, exposing a boy to toys traditionally made for girls, such as dolls, won’t cause him to be gay.
    There is no substantive evidence which suggests parenting or early childhood experiences play a role with regard to sexual orientation. you cannot groom anyone to be LGBT

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    Amica, lakshmi888 and MalStrom like this.
  2. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

@chanchitra is so right ..

my cousin sister always wanted a baby girl but had a baby boy so she used to dress him up as a girl with hair Bands n ribbons in hair and he even wore some of my other sister’s baby girl frocks when this baby boy was up to 3 years of age ..

but this boy grew up to be one of the most manly guy I know and he had a love marriage with his school sweetheart after a very cute love affair of many years and has a cute baby now and a great happy married life as per his wife .,

So , even if you dress up a Baby boy as a girl or give him dolls and girly toys , he won’t become gay ..

OPs concerns are so bigoted and if she openly displays them or talks about them against someone, she might get sued by someone some day … people are anyhow fond of lawsuits in the west …

even school people might take disciplinary action against her bigoted behavior if she displays that against Lesbians or gays

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    MalStrom and chanchitra like this.