1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So true. I'm not liking this ananya pandey , Arjun kapoor . So plasticky and coming off lazy..
    Alia started off bad but has turned things around.

sweetsmiley, stayblessed and anika987 like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vidyu va anupunga pa. She cannot bring herself to be happy for Ammu's chef of the week victory.

After her, send darshan.
    Then Sruthika

I want to see Ammu , Santosh, Grace and Rosh in finals.
    + edho oru wild card varuvaanga.

3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Copy and paste of one of the comments from youtube which I thought sums up pretty well after watching this clip:

கடைசில எலிமினேஷன் இல்லனு சொன்னதும் உங்களையும் அறியாம நீங்க சிரிச்சிக்கிட்டு இருப்பீங்க

4. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Join the club for Shakti kutty. I too love this kid and always feel the team suppresses him. He is just too well mannered and sweet to talk back and claim his place.

I too felt that, had it been vidyu or shruthika in the elimination cooking, they would have gone..:grinning:. Rosh and Santhosh are costly to lose this early :)
    Set would not be impacted if one of these go out! the rest have such good bonding and vibe..

balakrish, anika987 and stayblessed like this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

That's aayiram nilave vaa. I gave the song wrongly. Vizhiye was sung by KJY. Both superb songs nonetheless. Today was listening to Both the songs and was thinking the kids of Both the singers didn't do well in the industry. Adhuvum sp charans voice spb oda neraya match aagudhu

balakrish and anika987 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

But darshan is a good cook pa

vidyu though she is talented..she gets very upset in this show too soon

7. balakrish

What I learned from this week episode was that, it doesn't matter how skilled you are or how much you have accomplished, it matters if you are nice.

Santosh in particular stole the show in this regard. I don't think Ashwin ever showed this kind of emotion or this kind of niceness ( to be fair, on second thoughts, Ashwin did have a good bond with other cooks like Shakeela and Kani etc ). Somehow Santosh made a mark this week.

Roshni too reciprocated appropriately and is always charming in the show smiling and backing up with the right words when she gets a chance to talk.

Season 3 cooks are tilting my allegiance towards them from Season 2 :grin:

Also, forgot to mention, it was nice to see Grace and Bharat together. Both of them resembled each other so much with their glasses and both being a bit chubby, singing together, it was cute!

8. balakrish

Though they did not highlight during the show, Bhat is seen to be making Gulab jamoon in the background in this clip:

candidheart, anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  9. balakrish

All cooks and comalis well dressed and looking so nice this week. Glad Roshni and Santosh could make it to this epispde:

anika987 likes this.
  10. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Ashwin was very particular and was trying too hard to maintain the good boy image. He was close to all the married and older ladies Kani n Shakeela and never tried to mingle with girls of his age. In that aspect Santosh is good and is trying to be normal where he is having fun with everyone. Nice to see the bond b/w him Rosh Ammu Sunitha Sivangi and even Sruthika. Vidyu and Rahul thatha are the only sidu moonji's in this season. Rest all of them seems to have good rapport