1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Shivangi and pugazh bro/sis episode konjam dragging than today
    Even i like Santhosh,but neraiya kamikave ila.
    Roshni was
    Buy cwc 3 ennamo missing
    Not very interesting

2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Great weekend again. People are starting to settle in.

Some jokes were absolutely hilarious.

Being a Pugaz Sivangi fan, I enjoyed the bro-sis display. Manimegalai's "ivana vida Black overa panran da" was :)

I somehow feel CWC gives the best platform for pugaz's talent of humor and facial expressions and so on which I don't know if movies can give.

A lot of humor is missed as things go too fast. I think in the past few episodes, I was surprised I missed a lot. Likely to watch this weekend episodes again.

Santosh is a bit shy like Ashwin ( though he is a bit more open minded ). He is trying to be visible with humor but things haven't clicked yet. Only Mani was able to give him some screen time. Probably Sunita might provide some opportunities if they get paired up.

Paavam Sunita, not sure why she was in tears at last. Don't know if thathaa scolded her too much.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Was a yet another fun episode!
    Santhosh ku potential iruku..:) innum nalla pannanum..

I've noticed that when judges are judging others dish he just doesn't stand by himself(unlike Ashwin -dunno why i keep comparing to him, not fair) he is seen going and interacting with every cook who is not being judged. cool and level headed he is:hearteyes:. ellar kittayum normala pesaran pazhagaran..no attitude whatsoever, the way he plays along with Shivangi's hifis..he was seen in thaathas table quite sometime during the elimination task..probably helping him and Sunitha out..he is a delight to watch..:hearteyes:. avan engayavathu framela/backgroundla therinjalum en focus anga poiduthu..:D

I enjoyed Pugazh and Shivangis' track, was fun..but I too at some point thought ithaye romba otrangaleynu..konjam korachurukalam..

Once mano bala is also out it will be fun. you should not bring in a person whom you are afraid to give honest remarks about. judges have to sugar coat whatever they have to say...and yet Manobala always is defensive.
    For the first dish Damu said pulusu consistency has to be like kulambu..he kept denying..thokku is also pulusu.:shakehead: he cant take criticism. so he needs to go next.

Thaatha elimination expected..but seriously dunno why Sunitha cried..paavam. she was so nice to him..romba thititaara.ila because he scolded her in front of everyone..theriyala..felt really bad for her.

Santhosh kooda pair panni cheer pannungada avala..:biggrin:

Yes Roshni is female version of Santhosh.. both sweethearts!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    stayblessed, Caide and curlytweethere like this.
  4. candidheart

+1 about the partiality. I too didn't like it. Also yes if one cook and comali getting then why not Bala for Ammu..I think its both judges and channel both hyping pugazh..they think he will be superhit in movies and wants to keep him in good books + plus he is a star player,so he should continue to come for some episodes..athuku than ithellam. Poor Bala, felt bad..Ammu was sweet to say half for you half for me..

varhem, stayblessed and Caide like this.
  5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hello
    Was MIA ws 10 days due to health issues

Lemme start with last week. Bala aka Pushpa stole the show. Choosing the pairing was the highlight there
    Sun episode was ok

Regarding this week...CwC 3 is picking up
    Its indeed good to see that many players are scoring well wrt cooking

Appreciate Shruthika for practicing her dishes..Glad it came out well..Kani too last season started off average and by practice rocked towards the end.
    Ammu has been consistent with cooking..Nice to see a 2k girl rockling in cooking that too in traditional dishes and NOT fancy ones
    Rosh is very elegant..no altaps..Very classy with her dressing..At the same time both last week and this week her dishes were very innovative and as per judges comments tasty..hope she continues and enters finals.

Santosh is very sweet...So is darshan..both are NOT altaps..very grounded ...That methi prawn by darshan was indeed mouth watering for a vegeterian like me

Rahul thatha was expected one...What I dint expect was Antony daasan to go for elimination round...Carrot was a wrong choice for cutlet..he should have given Carrot kheer for main dish...

Vidyu semma tension party....but i liked the idea of serving the soup in bread bowl..one doubt..wont it become soggy and soup come ooze out?
    Mano bala vum konjam serious types madhiri thaan theriyuthu

good Pugal is back..No vazhisal as he declared his GF.
    But this Sivaangi Pugal atrocity was over done...
    Cant keep cornering this girl always..Poor girl...Even for going and seeing Darshan , this Pugal is over reacting...
    Sunitha was very sweet , crying for thataha..but nalla weight potrukka
    Bala, Qureshi as usual rocked with punches...
    Missed Sheetal this episode..As far as I have seen she helps the cooks very well like Pugal

Am keeping my expectations very low as not all seasons can be like season 2...
    As long as they dont over do for screen presence it must be ok
    One thing I keep consistently hating is flicking others stuff in advantage task..Sorry its not funny anymore...Overall 7/10 for this week

6. sajini3

sajini3 Gold IL'ite

+1 for Rosh and Santosh!! , Both are sweethearts and very nice towards the comalis , hope they stay in the show for sometime. For now , I like Rosh , Santosh , Grace and Darshan in Cooks , Shruthika to some extent.
    Good that thatha is eliminated , poor guy he didn't understand the concept of this show , wrong selection by VTV.
    Hope they compensate by bringing some cool-headed person when they select wild card contestant(s).

And yes , Manobala should go next , he too blames comali(s) for his mistakes.
    Sunitha might have cried because she was made the pair in first elimination

7. sajini3

sajini3 Gold IL'ite

Yes , Bala has to raise his voice every time for some recognition , poor guy!!
    He is still not over with Sunitha being awarded cash prize last season for being paired with the winner, whereas , he was the winning pair in season 1 and got nothing:tired:

Caide and candidheart like this.
  8. candidheart

Enakum itha irukumo nu later thonuchu..

Caide likes this.
  9. candidheart

Ama Sunita weight erirukrathu nalla theriyuthu..she looks better though..
    Shivangi so cute..in the minion get up..her expressions were also nice.
    I think she was given more screen space because of pugazh's attrocities..:) so hopefully she was not drained by that.

balakrish and Caide like this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

last season i think only ashwin shared his prize gift.rest all didnt do anything for comalis. i think ppl should show some courtesy to comalis as they do equal work. i like shrutika for it. great gesture ellam manasu than
    this season looks like a mixture of past two.
    matured and serious cooks:biggrin:

balakrish and Caide like this.