1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Programs To Watch On Tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 28, 2022.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I miss out on lot of good programs as I don't have much idea on what is coming on. This was even when I had hotstar ( now have hulu ) as there is no way to sort the programs by date.

Starting this thread so we can share any good programs we have seen on TV ( or perhaps youtube videos etc ).

Caide likes this.

2. balakrish

I was a big fan of tamil pechu engal moochu. For the fans of that show, you might enjoy the tamil pechu sangamam from Pongal if you missed it:

Tamil Pechu Sangamam 15-01-2022 Vijay Tv Pongal Special Show • TamilDhool

If you are short on time try to catch Dr Arulprakasam's speech ( 3 mins ) at 21:35

If you like him, also watch him at 33:02 ( its talking for and against the same topic at each buzzer for 2 minutes)

Will come back with more later.

Caide likes this.
  3. balakrish

Some of you know that I am a manimegalai fan among the other comalis from CWC. Recently she is participating in pattimandrams along with erode mahesh, dr. rajmohan, nisha etc and it is quiet entertaining. Though a novice, mani is quiet funny. The first one she appeared was hilarious, I need to find it. This one is pretty good as well:

Christmas Special Pattimandram 25-12-2021 Vijay Tv Christmas Show • TamilDhool

I like Dr Gnanasambandan as naduvar. A good combination of being witty and sharp, he is very nice to listen to.

Caide likes this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

@balakrish I wanna know too. Glad you started it. Thank you.

I like reality shows than series. I want suggestions too.

If you are fan of kana kaanum kalangal. WatCh this Check out Kanaa Kaanum Kaalangal - Reunion on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar

I watch some episodes from :

Neeya naana
    Start music
    Comedy raaja kalakkal Rani

balakrish likes this.
  5. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Can we watch it anywhere else except Hotstar. I don't get hotstar

balakrish and Caide like this.
  6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Some mentioned Hulu site ma
    I don't know much abt tat

meepre and balakrish like this.
  7. balakrish

You can give Survivor a shot given you like reality TV. While zee messed up a lot, it still is a worthy show. I expect the show to get better over the next few years if Zee picks a proper anchor and not mess with the original spirit of survivor.

If you have access to American Survivor, it is simply the best show I have ever seen. We have to pick and choose the right season and in the right order, but it is mind blowing. I have been burning season after season after the debacle of tamil survivor. I can't get enough of it, as it gives me everything from reality tv that I wished for, in terms of learning, entertainment.

One advantage you will have is you can skip a lot and pick the more interesting parts and keep moving. All the episodes should be online for the tamil survivor.

candidheart and Caide like this.
  8. balakrish

I checked for you and it is not on Hulu. While lot of shows have been uploaded, this is not there. Not sure if it will be uploaded in the future.

meepre and Caide like this.
  9. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Alex In wonderland! I don’t know if u will like. He is one standup comedy with music. I did not like. I just thought u guys want to watch!

Ranchu, candidheart and Caide like this.
  10. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

I don't have zee5 . I liked american survivor. Though I have seen only one or two seasons I am not interested to see Tamil survivor may b bcz of anchor

balakrish likes this.