My Husband Says That I Have To Make Something Special On Weekends Especially On Sunday!

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by indubalram, Dec 19, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

:). I think he is not trying to torture you but he is just trying to make Sunday a special day. Yes I’ve seen this in us households. They make something special on Sunday’s like biryani which is easy but a fancy dish or they go out for buffet.

I think if I was not in the cooks shoes I would have enjoyed a special Sunday meal as well. ! Have fun with your hubby and enjoy your Sunday meal.

your lucky to have such a husband. Who wants to have a special lunch with you !

My husband just leaves with his guys friends without me and goes on a drinking spree and has biryani on his own with friends and without me.

indubalram likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

My spouse said “third Sunday is Holiday for kitchen” and that is her special for me . And she would order online special for me & her.

Amica and indubalram like this.
  3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Idly, Dosa, Rava Upma, Semiya Upma, chole bhature, tomato rice, tamarind rice, lemon rice, Pongal, dadhyodanam, chaat items, vegetable biriyani or Pulav. Refer youtube for recipes. I like carrot halwa for dessert. I don't know where you live, but you could order from the local food truck on Sundays.
    Rice items are easy to make.
    I also found Deep's bhel puri mix. You can use that for instant bhelpuri.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    Thyagarajan and chanchitra like this.