1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

True..yeah she kept talking about her weight loss..Maybe she didn’t intend to show off and is just proud of herself which is great but she can just say it once and leave it.Everytime she keeps mentioning it.

But loved her confidence on how well she cooks.

I thought she will be selected instead of Anthony

sweetsmiley, Caide and balakrish like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Anthony’s story was very sweet about how he cooks at such an young age and feeds his mom and feels elated about it..

Bharath and his combo was funny!

meepre, Caide and balakrish like this.
  3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I was also wondering if is truly difficult to make good lasagna or the dish itself is unique that it gets good comments.

sweetsmiley, Caide and anika987 like this.
  4. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

It kind of feels odd that we have seen only half the contestants this weekend. I know they have longer footage, but would have been nice if all cooks were introduced together and cooked together.

Mani is trying to be creative and create humor, aana judges-a romba vambu ilukkaama panina better. Kureshi calling bhat as Venki was lol. I think someone in the production team told. In the previous seasons bhat will know after the shoot or the telecast and will come back the following episodes.

The laughter therapy with sruthi was fun. Not sure for all of you how it was, but my laughter was in sync with how the humor ebbed and flowed with the comalis and the people around when she spoke.

Sunitha's comments were spot on, from time to time. She said this is Deepa akka part 2. And for bharat she kept reflecting what we were thinking.

I am curious about the remaining contestants and the new comalis on how they will fare next week.

Over all great episode today as well.

5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode again. I felt manobala is like mohan vaidya and rekha minus the anger. He complained too much about shivangi instead of taking in the judges comments and owning up to his mistakes. Oru aviyal ku ithanai akkaporu. Vidyuleka konjam over scene a irukku. Rest all cooks were fun. Glad that santhosh and Antony dasan went to the top. I thought vidyu would go. Guess this time too taste gets more marks than innovation. Poga poga theriyum. As far comalis kureshi did well followed by mani. Bharath can be himself instead of trying to be like pugazh. Pugazh flirting e poga poga boring dhan. Everyone is also trying to make him flirt which is unnecessary. Mookuthi murugan and Shivaangi didn't evoke much laughter. Antony and murugan singing superb. Sruthika edhukku ivalo sirikkara nu therla. But I laughed so hard when she said avar peru naa kaapathala when bhat said her thatha was a legend.
    And Rahul thatha from naanum rowdy dhan vera oru cook :clapclap:. Its really nice that at this age he wants to participate in a cooking show.
    Santhosh paiyyan nalla irukkaan look wise and also attitude wise:p enna thirutha mudiyadhu:facepalm:. Sarpatta la kooda semaya irundhan paiyyan. Hope he doesn't turn out like sleeping star ashwin. Hayyo this ashwin ku acting, dance rendum varalai. Dance aadumbodhu legs a yen ivalo stiff a vechukkaranu therla. His speech kodumai, thevaya ivalo attitude. But he had to apologise followed by the backlash. Tension la kooda ivalo ularuvoma, ennane puriyala. Rombave maarittan. How is his first movie? Did any of you watch?

meepre, sweetsmiley, Caide and 2 others like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

padam paakala but songs ellam nalla eruku..

Nice melodies a couple of them..

Needhane song is very nice.

Few scenes saw in YouTube..not bad..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    meepre, Caide and stayblessed like this.
  7. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yeah songs are good to hear. Will try to catch up on the scenes in youtube.

Caide and anika987 like this.
  8. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Ama ashwin ku kuda ipdi ila

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

:beer-toast1:

meepre likes this.
  10. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Paapom enna aaguthu u but Sunitha than ok