1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking Back In My Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 19, 2022.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Looking back in my life brought some happy memories during my working life where I worked for 36 years. I was permanent there but so many friends joined and left . I used to have breakfast after going to office, most of the times it used to be idli with milagapodi and had different friends while having breakfast. Ladies who used to be pregnant used to like my idli with milagapodi, thanks to Mama who only used to grind the batter in the grinder. Used to take for them and give surprises and their good wishes only is keeping me healthy and happy in this age. I had gone during lunch time and showed my friend how to make mysore pak, Asha dear hope you remember that day. Now more of 7 cups which is easier than mysore pak, but its long time since I have made. Another boss cum friend also wanted to know how to make and had gone to her house int he evening. Today is her birthday so just remembered those happy days. Our office was more like a family than office. So many happy memories. Many times I was given the opportunity to buy birthday cards or other cards for friends. Those days wont come back but memories will always be there. Many of my friends are here in facebook who used to work with me.

Yad na jaye beethe dino kee jake na aaye jo din, dile kyo bulaye unhe

Yumna, SuiDhaaga, Laks09 and 4 others like this.

2. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

I like to read your write ups. You manage to pour out your feelings in simple manner. Take care and stay safe and healthy.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Thanks for your first feedback and glad you like my write ups. Thanks for your good wishes

4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Working experience with lovable friends is really a different feel. And you have enjoyed it for 36 years, it really is a great thing. Every post of yours expresses how much you miss your husband. Like the song you have mentioned let's cherish our memories and why to forget them?

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Thanks dear. I still cant believe he is no more

Caide likes this.
  6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

That much love and happiness you both have shared maami.

Let us make them live more in our memories maami