1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vasectomy Side Effects ??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jan 23, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

When I was having a c section I was ready to get a tubal but my husband wouldn’t let me have it. So I pushed my husband to get vasectomy as doctor said it was dangerous for me to get another surgery.
    Like u said my husband became very old after getting it done. White hair all over.

but more importantly now I hear him tell people” we (men) got surgery. If we don’t have a wife we can just pay money to get another wife. “
    Scares me. Does that mean he is sleeping with other women ? The guy is never home working working working to pay off his parents loans in India.

Should have fought to get a tubal ligation during my surgery but my lousy husband starts joking with the nurse saying don’t u want 3 kids honey and the nurse said unless we have both parents approval they can’t do tubal.

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

He is the one never home. If we don’t have S*** is it my fault. There are tons of husbands and wives working in different states and staying apart. Are all of them seeing other people ?? And having s*** with others. ??