In A Deep Mess

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shravs3, Jan 16, 2022.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all for the wishes… I am tested positive for Covid… Wish I had taken booster shot :( It wasn’t available when I was in US!!!
    I’m still feeling somewhat tired with headache and mild body aches! Hoping to recover soon…

Mehana and Caide like this.
  2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Don't worry ma you will recover soon be strong ma

sarvantaryamini and shravs3 like this.
  3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@shravs3
    Be strong! being positive in difficult situations makes us cross that storm calmly. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope i will see your bounce back post soon.

shravs3 likes this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hope you feel better @shravs3 . I hope the little one is doing well too. The way this is spreading, I think it's only a matter of time before all us get it, boosted or not. Best one can hope for is a mild infection. Hope you're on the other side of this soon. Take care!

5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Stay safe shrav . Hope you and your little one reach US safely.

6. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I’m sorry to hear! Hopefully you get out of this without much difficulty. But my feeling is if you fully vaccinated then even if it is covid you will recover quickly with not much of problems. As far as your son is concerned he will be fine. Don’t worry it’s just a phase you will be fine! Almighty be with you and give you strength!

shravs3 likes this.
  7. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Oh! @shravs3 sorry to hear that. Praying for you and baby. I hope you have enough help. Stay strong. As Gauri mentioned, everyone of us will have to be impacted by the virus at some point of time. I heard booster shot is nothing but a 3rd dose of the same thing. Not sure how much difference it would have made. Did you get Pfizer or Moderna? Wishing you and your LO a speedy recovery. You will get through this.

shravs3, Rihana and indubalram like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@shravs3,

I am so sorry you have to go through this mental tension with your baby and you having symptoms of COVID. I am glad your baby is back and safe at home. It is unfortunate you are experiencing COVID like symptoms. I am sure you had taken all doses of vaccine and booster shot in which case Omicron will have only mild impact. Book for your PCR test if there is a long wait as you need only 10 days (only 5 days are recommended by CDC) to recover from Omicron. You will be fine and back home before you know it. I realize how hard it would be mentally but don't allow your mind to walk too far away from reality. You will be just fine. Don't worry.

shravs3 likes this.
  9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for the wishes sir. I already got my results and it turned out to be Covid and the symptoms are mild.
    Hope you have been fully recovered.

Viswamitra likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

If you retake the test in 15 days, you may get a negative results. I have fully recovered and the symptoms I had are excessive tiredness and a little bit of sore throat. I have taken a Rapid Antigen Test and nowadays, there is a report that this test is not fully reliable. I got it because I went to the emergency for my umbilical hernia.