Wanted Freelance Writers For Ongoing Job

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by orion80, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Orion80,

Thank you for posting the details of the project. Members who are interested have posted their response here. Not all members have private message access (especially new members with less than 50 posts).

We see that you have posted another opportunity for freelance writers here (we renamed the title of the thread to be more relevant). Similar to posting a contact email of the one who is awarding the project, you may post the contact email of Aswathy too, if she is owning the project. But ask her to create one generic email for this writing works purpose and post it here, instead of her personal email id. That way she will not get spammed in her personal email.

Note: Orion, we see from the details posted in both the threads that you have posted some genuine opportunities for the freelance writers here. Appreciate it. Hence as an exception these threads carrying (non-personal) email ids are permitted.

Dear Members,
    Those interested in the opportunities posted by Orion, kindly contact the person she had mentioned via email at your own risk. Do NOT post your email ids in the forum.
    Also, IndusLadies is NOT directly involved in these projects and we do NOT take any responsibility of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Induslady..After reading orion's post i sent a PM..Aswathy got back to me through e-mail wanting for resume.I sent my resume..And no one got back.I informed orion too..but no steps taken ahead..I do not what happened..

Just alerting you Induslady and all members..Though it sound genuine..i think once they get resume..they do not get back to u..

3. shanthipavan

shanthipavan New IL'ite

HI,
    I am interested to do that job.I completed b.tech and had oracle certification also. I had good communication skills and writing capability. Can you please give me the details for futher proceeding.

4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

After you informed me, i sent a mail to her. But looks like she is not recruiting new people. Even my sister stopped working for her as she has taken up a project on her own and is busy with her own project.

If i get information about any new projects, i will post in IL.

One suggestion from my side, please do not make hasty statements like "i think once they get resume..they do not get back to u.." They need people as much as we need the work from home opportunities. But the responses to such ads will be huge.

My sister got 670+ responses in a day of posting her requriements on internet. It took her more than a week to go through the applications. Now someone cannot jump to conclusions about her project saying that they just take the resume and vanish. It would be very immature to say that.

-Lakshmi

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Induslady,

I am posting information on reliable projects i came across because i see some ladies on this forum who are interested in opportunities related to working from home. I saw many people getting cheated in various scams (myself being one). Hence i will be very careful before recommending something here.

One more thing to note is, i have always asked people to contact me via PM. Never asked anyone to post their mail ids. If anyone is posting their mail ids, i take it that they did not read the forum rules properly.

Regarding Aswathy's mail id, she has explicitly mentioned NOT to post her mail id in a public forum. Also it seems like she stopped recruiting people as she already has sufficient number of writers. My sister is still recruiting, anyone interested can PM me.

Regarding people who cannot use the PM facility, kindly ask the admin to send me a PM with your mail ids.

-Lakshmi

6. shakilamy

shakilamy New IL'ite

Dear Orion80,

I am interested to apply for the freelance writers position. I do not have access to the PM facility so how to I go about applying for this freelance job.

Thank you.

7. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am interested in this work,kindly let me know the details of this project.

8. Sana alam

Sana alam New IL'ite

hi,
    I have recently done my MBA from India and currently residing in US on H4. Though I donot have any professional experience but i use to write for my college magazine. I Would like to work with your team.
    waiting for ur response.
    Sana

9. donyrose

donyrose New IL'ite

hello lakshmi,
    pls forward the details i am also insterested
    maryrose

10. drizn

drizn New IL'ite

Hi,

I too will be interested in this opportunity, pls let me know the details

Thread Status: