1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thriller: The Ultimate Choice

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Tamrakshar, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

Epilogue: My thanks to all the readers for patiently reading the story. At the beginning and also at the restarting of the story, I emphasised that this adult story is not suitable for sensitive readers. This story is meant for a specific section of readers.

My special thanks to @Mistt for her constant encouragement and regular feedbacks! Special thanks to @Riverstream and @Deepu04 for their encouragements!

Regarding the story, this is not the complete story -- no, I am not talking about the sequel -- as you might have noted that I have intentionally avoided describing the faces and dresses of the characters. They will be incorporated if I publish the story in future.

You might have also noted that the secrecy around the character Joker is maintained throughout the story. This will be revealed in the sequel.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Oh! I was thinking to what happened to Roy and others but Now, I understood the end of first part clearly while connecting dots. Thinking of sequel itself making me excited and I will wait to read sequel.
    Yes, no details on who Joker is and you didn't tell where he is after reality show and etc. :thumbsup: I know sequel is going to be very gripping and will have many twists. Good luck to second part of the story:icon_writing::beer-toast1:

Riverstream and Tamrakshar like this.
  3. Riverstream

Riverstream Bronze IL'ite

Sad ending, no doubt. But yes this happens in cinema. The villain gets the upper hand in the first half and the hero takes revenge in the second half. I am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for the entertainment.

Tamrakshar likes this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

@Tamrakshar wow. What a story, brilliant narration and the sequence of the events were intelligent which made the narration so gripping. Couldn't stop in the middle.

Felt so sad for all the three Archana, sidharth and Ranjan. All of them have made mistakes. But did they deserve this much torture is questionable.
    But archana when leaving Ranjan didn't for a moment think of her children and gave the complete custody to her husband, but when she has to make the ultimate choice, she thought her children needed her and shoot her husband. Somehow this didn't add up for me.
    You are a wonderful writer. Enjoyed the narrating style though enjoyed may not be the right word since the story was built on people subjected to torture. Will be looking forward to the sequel. Excellent job.

Tamrakshar and Mistt like this.
  5. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Finally managed to finish reading it!

Thrilling read. Fantastic plot. Vivid imagination. Still soaking in the story :)

Did you say there will be a sequel? Will wait for it !!

Tamrakshar and Mistt like this.
  6. Tamrakshar

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Yes, you have got a valid point. I also thought like you. The nightmarish three months might have changed her mindset.

Riverstream likes this.
  7. Tamrakshar

Many thanks for your comment! Yes, obviously there has to be a sequel, because the evil cannot win for long.

Riverstream likes this.
  8. Tamrakshar

Yes RS, that is exactly my thoughtline. Thnaks for your support!

Riverstream likes this.
  9. Tamrakshar

Yes Mistt, had there been not the pressure of finishing the story before the year end, I would have definitely made it more interesting at the end. Initially, I thought of a simultaneous action from the Ravenous Eagles at the climax. But, I didn't want to drag this evil story in 2022. That's why the hurried finish!

Riverstream and Mistt like this.
  10. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

I expected Roy and cops enter into the scene at least before Archana has to shoot either Rajan or Siddharth as I wanted happy ending of the story.
    You had given unpredicted end to the story indeed and had done justice to the title of the story"The ultimate choice". So, No worries! I understood and I will wait for the sequel. Good luck to sequel and your other future writings.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    Riverstream and Tamrakshar like this.