1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend Card Holders To Externally Attach To Handbag Without Worrying About Pickpocketed

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by SuiDhaaga, Dec 9, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I commute to work in metro and it ain’t the safest.

It’s difficult to dig fir work badge, fare card. Plus if I stand still, I am easy target fir bad people in streets.

please suggest card holder that I can attach externally to handbag without it falling, or getting stolen.

Already I attached one bottle of hand sanitizer and one bottle of lotion

EE9C51C3-DF11-4E3D-821C-D11FF31E1F4E.jpeg

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

You can get an ID badge holder that has slots on the back for fare cards and credit cards. You can either wear them on your neck or use the attachment to clip it to your bag. Amazon has plenty of options.
    I see that you posted a picture of a Kipling bag. I carry one to work too and it has pockets inside to neatly fit a badge and my metro card. I don’t like having my ID visible to everyone outside my bag.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

Yup, i ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Kipling! Esp the cute little monkey

My concern was having ID visible to everyone.

Will check ID badge holder with multiple slots (perhaps a flip top to cover from public)

4. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

@SuiDhaaga if you dont mind sharing can you please link the amazon product link for the above bag ?
    i found a few but they look like lunch bags , I am looking for sling / side handbags . thank you

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  5. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

They are Kipling bags: www.Kipling-usa.com
    I always buy them directly from the company. They usually have plenty of sales and offers going on.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    SuiDhaaga likes this.
  6. SuiDhaaga

This is a lunchbag. It is so pretty I use it as a regular bag, and I include my lunch in it. The design I got is no longer sold, but here are others (just in case you want lunchbag), Amazon.com: Kipling Kichirou Lunch Bag Black Tonal : Home & Kitchen

Amazon often sells Kipling at low low price. I once got a $50 tiny handbag for $15, Kipling Sabian Metallic Crossbody Mini Bag Metallic Berry B: Handbags: Amazon.com

Best is to search Amazon, "kipling bag clearance". Or you can go directly to kipling.com