1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Sep 6, 2021.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Abhishek generala ohta vaai..vetti bandha...adhu dhan problem.

I don't think he means any harm..kuzhi parikaradhu and all big words...

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

KH is right about affection towards contestants...normal only and no need to overdo..

meepre likes this.
  3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I will not say abhishek fault or ameer it’s Priyanka who is the cause for the whole thing. Chumma va she kept saying niroop is close friend and then Abhishek. Same with thamarai priyu is not sad that she is doing all cleaning chores. Her complaint is that Raju is not doing. So basically she is targeting Raju. Raju asked nicely, in public nalla kazvy othre on thamarai inge vandu romba feel panra madhri nadijiriye? Super kelvi. Thamarai is saying she has no issues doing for Raju then what is her problem!

meepre likes this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Exactly! This is what I ve been saying from yesterday. They all take lotus for granted and lotus fails to understand that . They wouldn't ask anybody else in the house like how they make Lotus do all works. But all guys are like , "if she is ok in doing it why are you so pissed off" track. They are all used to a lifestyle where somebody ;be it mom, sister or wife ; is always there to serve them. We all live in a socially conditioned society wherein women are meant to do the household chores whereas mean can easily relax. Unless this is understood these guys are never gonna realize the point.

5. Indeevara

No Indu ; even I am not Priyanka fan at all. But her compassion here is justified; its not about Thamarai doing the work; its about a lady who is being taken for granted always by the lazy gang. Last year Archana used to do such works for Som and her pasam gang which was equally wrong. When you come for a show its your own responsibility to take care of your chores not others. Its not just Raju who flunks his work; even Sanjeev was at fault yesterday . Whether lotus is okay with it or not should not even be a concern here. Thats not the point.

6. Indeevara

I feel we all should take it as a life lesson too, should involve all family members in household chores including kids irrespective of gender. Neither we nor our moms should be let to toil in the kitchen alone for hours cleaning and cooking for the whole family; work should be delegated and distributed. Growing up even I haven't helped my mom much nor has she complained for which I regret now. But now things have changed and people have started to talk about the importance of all these changes hence we all should practice it at home , have to break the existing social norms

candidheart, Mehana, revs77 and 2 others like this.
  7. indubalram

I don’t agree. People can help in different ways not necessarily in kitchen chores. One u may help cleaning or help her in being with her during difficult times. That also is needed when u r fighting in a battle. Maybe Raju is helping her in that way abd thats y she is helping him. Adule enna thapu. U should not compare this to family life.

meepre likes this.
  8. Indeevara

Agreed that help can come in different ways but kitchen chores is not a 'help'. Its each one's duty . Be it at home or inside the BB house or wherever people live together

revs77, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  9. indubalram

That’s individual’s choice. She thinks it’s a help. Bc she not in a position to help Raju in another way. She needs people to support her when she emotionally down Bc of Priyanka and paavni!

10. Indeevara

Anyway Priyanka was criticized for voicing this out in today's episode I guess; yet to watch it. I feel that was wrong. She deserved to be questioned for a lot other things in previous weeks but that never happened. But for this matter I strongly feel it was treated wrongly. But audience are completely for it ; so probably the channel is also merely going for trp

candidheart and indubalram like this.