1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Sep 6, 2021.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I don’t think Raju did anything wrong by asking that qsn to abhinay. It’s truth or dare and that’s how the game should be played. If it’s not true abhinay should have denied. End matter. Priyu nomination reason was wrong. Like Raju loose ah vitaan!

meepre and Ranchu like this.
  2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i felt why this question to a married man but when u see as a game ,nothing wrong. reply and forget. it was discussed after the task.
    i felt pavani was disappointed he apologised illati she would have waited to use this elsewhere .

meepre, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

definitely better than BB4.last year i left midway.shebbah. this year my favs keep changing.its fun :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Last year I rooted for my fav Aari bro :)

BB thread was on fire!

This year no fav as such but non favorites are consistent :grinning:

varhem and Ranchu like this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I really dont want him to win and show that "arrogance can win" . That's the wrong message for teens who are watching this show.
    He can convey his thoughts and play a smart but he did all that with an arrogant attitude.

Indeevara and varhem like this.
  6. indubalram

Sutthom! Actually he was my favorite. But is similar to bala from previous season. And now he is confused as to how to play. I did not expect that he would be pushed to a situation where he has to use his coin to get captaincy. I feel he should not have used it. He should gone to take risk. Like annachi said he was in fear. That shows his confidence level.

meepre and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

But that way if we see nobody in this season is worth the title.

Maybe Raju is a bit okay but he needs to show his toughness in tasks.

Ciby seems pretty straightforward and tries hard in the tasks but his negative is his fight with Akshara. He needs to be a bit more shrewd as straight trees are cut first.

Niroop atleast he has the fire in him.Varun is pretty chilled out and he won’t even care if eh is eliminated but two things his anger and sarcastic laugh when someone is fighting is irritating.Otherwise he has potential.

Ikkie berry could have stayed for a longer time and would have liked to see how she did in tough tasks.

Indeevara and Ranchu like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

True.Niroop is a bit more polished than Bala.He does not realize he is a strong player and lost his confidence this week.Hope he regains it

9. indubalram

You are looking at only male contestants. Y not a female winner. I will give to thamarai! Given her background. She has to polish herself a little bit. Then she will be good. Hopefully that happens!

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Right Nirup started off with the same Balaji gameplay. But balaji also became dull during this mid-time 50 to 70 days. when Suchi came he pepped up a bit . Same is happening to nirup too. Abhishek must have told him something , during truth or dare also he told most hated housemate by public is nirup. He got scared hearing this.

That said , why not Cibi. He did not willingly start and argument or behave mean to Aksh. She's too sensitive and every action she criticizes in a bad way.

Why not Thamarai, Vtv will show that she has toned down her anger and learnt how to behave with people. Underdog story madhiri they may make her winner.
    for the same reason even Pavni can win , she gained confidence nu solli they may call her a strong player.

We never know how they will twist it.
    ideally deserving I would say ikky. she left.