1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What is happening ? Suddenly they hid Vikrant , uma and now Kash.

There are youtube videos about Kash calling this a harrassment . I didnt open those videos too.

2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Haven't been watching the show recently. But Vikrant, Uma and Vanessa have tested positive for Covid. They are resting and taken care of until they can get back into the game.

Kash did not test positive but she wanted to get the same treatment as the other 3 as she supposedly had the same symptoms as them. The show producers did not agree and she walked out of the show. I personally don't believe Kash. She will sit out any chance she gets and I did not hear her even cough or show any signs of illness until the last day ( which the other 3 showed ). Just IMO. I apologize if I am being insensitive here and hurting anyone's feelings.

3. Ranchu

Kash's youtube video is being spun off as harrassment. Hope that's not the case.
    Ya whatever.. With the remaining ppl , let's see who "wins" or is being named winner.

stayblessed likes this.
  4. balakrish

Bias oozing out of Arjun.

Vikrant didn't ask for clarification from Aishwarya before saying that she doesn't have humanity. But Arjun expect Aishwarya to clarify with Inigo on his comment.

If Inigo's slang is unparliamentary in other dialects than his own, the onus is on Inigo to correct his dialect when mingling with others. Arjun didn't make this correction and again blamed Aishwarya for misunderstanding. Not Aishwarya's fault.

Arjun pressed Aishwarya to tell which did not wish to tell. But when Inigo refused to tell, Arjun did not press.

Viji playing her game to perfection of misguiding people. Arjun did not call out Viji's cunningness. But is happy to target Amzad and Aishu.

Amzad had a change of heart after returning from 3rd world. This is rubbing Kadargal and Arjun the wrong way. There is nothing wrong in Amzad's truth as he stands today.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    stayblessed likes this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I saw some episodes again. I dont know how to put it but felt, may be inigo was also wronged by the vedars nd from his pov he is right in taking side with kadars. I was one sided I think. Aishu too has some flaws. Ippo show thirumba paakumbodhu avaloda mistakes um theriyudhu. But I still like her.

One must not forget inigo was the one who helped vedargal get food by winning the drum task single handedly. Even in immunity task he was the one who was faster than uma in cutting the tree, getting the blocks and making vedargal win. In fact he opted to come to vedargal. He was given an insecure feel through out.
    He brought the fun quotient too, oru joly person.
    Therla I am confused. Yosichu patha had the vedargal bonded with him well avar yen kadargal pakkam poyirukka porar. He is not a sly person as well. Actually uma and vikranth though sly and bad have treated him well. Karnan maari right person in a wrong team o nu thonudhu. Yes language konjam paathu use pannalam. But people from villages are known for their innocent talk. Aishu and ravi could have waited in forming their opinions. It would have been a game changer. Nandha too should have voiced his support for inigo. Everything went wrong in their equation with inigo. The only person I like in kadargar is inigo now.
    Amjad, lp, narayanan and kashlam compare pannumpodhu inigo nejamave nallavandhan. Uma and vikranth mela uyira irukkaan avanga selfish reasons kaga pazhaginalum.
    Show is so biased towards viji. Reward challenge was tougher than immunity challenge. Puzzle in immunity challenge just to make it easy for her. Vilangum. Viji payyanoda ukkandhu neraya puzzles solve pannirukkum pola. Plus inga vandhum adhaye senju puzzles la nalla experience.

Human mind analysis is an interesting topic. Ellar pov layum oru vishayam paakumpodhu we can see things in a better light.

But even after watching some episodes twice the one thing that remains the same is my dislike for arjun, viji, uma and vikranth.

And why didn't inigo use vikranths idol? May be he thought not to use because its not his. Yeno nethu inigo paaka paavama irundudhu.

balakrish likes this.
  6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes as always arjun was biased.

balakrish likes this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Hello everyone, doing 2 volunteer jobs to boost my resume and also started a course. Chewing more than I can right now. I do watch the episodes, but no time to communicate with you guys here.
    thanks to the last 2 weeks episodes being short and also me fast forwarding the 3rd world sections as I am not interested in what aiswarya has to talk about.
    After seeing yesterdays episode I have to rant this out. So typing as I am travelling.:) I felt really really bad on Inigo's situaton yesterday. His ego does not want him asking them to save him which is right in a way. He does not want to beg to not to be voted out. I am waiting for uma and vikranth to come and join the game.

I still stand by my decision and thoughts about aiswarya. This game is all about surviving, so you can be sly to win but not cheat and lie in a game to win. lying is evident in her in yesterdays episode. She does not have a point to prove on Inigo but goes round about mentioning something what inigo mentioned about a body part in a game. seriously she needs to grow up. How can she comment on this when LP is not here. She has clearly discussed about the love matter with nanda and sharn in the 3rd world. I wish this was shown as a kurum padam to them and not us. I wish she gets eliminated very soon fully. As far as I have watched, she has cheated in the challenges and cheaters should not win.

Narayan's opinion on this was spot on. Why discuss about this when that person is not here. I also liked him supporting Inigo truthfully that he has not mentioned anything wrong about LP. This is the only thing Narayan did on his own thought which is right. So who is influencing the voting now? If she can say to narayan, that he should vote out inigo today, then what right does she have to talk about others in the game? She has been doing this since the red team days. going and influencing nanda, then narayan, then sharan.

Amjad wants to stay in the middle but also wants to support aiswarya because he mentioned at one time that she was like his sister. At the same time he knows that Inigo is not wrong but wants to gel with the red team crew which may join from the thrid world later.

What other people say about narayan being a sombu thooki is right. I saw that yesterday. other than the 2 lines of supportive talk he gave about inigo, he listened to aiswarya when she said we should all vote out only inigo today. Inigo was thinking that narayan would not vote him out but he did in the end. Narayan sided with inigo so that he should not get voted out by talking and joking with him. But also listened to amjad's talk and now aiswarya's talk.

Vijee on the other hand is very clever, sly and diplomatic. She puts in her point when she wants to without jeopardizing her situation. I think that is the way to play this game.

Anyways, these are my opinions and normally when I guess something about some person, it turns out right. I don't like aiswarya. I felt disgusted when she climbed on nanda and kissed him like that. I wonder what his wife feels. She also keeps taking the mens clothes. Amjad's lungi and then sharan's shorts OMG. I can even forgive and accept sharan and the sly nanda who opns up only in the 3rd world and not when in the team. He is observant and never wants to let out his emotions and thoughts thats why he was so rigid in the team and now so open in the 3rd world.

Not sure if I will have the time to write again. Poured out my thoughts. May the best and truthful player win. TC guys.

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  8. balakrish

Good luck on your volunteer work. Life is more important, well done for making the right choice :)

So who do you think should have been voted out yesterday instead of Inigo and what would be the justification for that?

IMO, on Aish, she doesn't know how to communicate and gets burnt because of that. But her heart is in the right place.

stayblessed likes this.
  9. balakrish

Interesting thoughts and I am not saying it is wrong, I agree with some of them.

While I agree that Inigo played the game well, if he had invested himself in Vedargal, he could have played better is my hunch. Like how he pushed himself on the standing on bottle task to get rid of Nanda, I think he would have played better on the rope pulling task where Nanda's hand got injured.

But the game play is not his flaw. Its his "character". The issues with him are:
    1. He easily picks a person to vote out, but when someone says he needs to be voted out, he gets really angry and wants revenge.
    2. He is blind when he is in love and anger. He will blindly follow whoever is leading without analyzing. When he is angry all he wants is revenge. This is just a game, why so much anger and revenge and spewing venom on those whom you don't like.

Why relentlessly target Nanda and sing song when going to vote him out.

I don't know whether to call Inigo a fool or gullible. But Vikrant and Viji have figure out exactly who Inigo is, will shake their head to his non-sense talk, but will use him to perfection for their selfish gains. Narayanan too does this to an extent after the merger but his level of cunningness is much lower than Viji and Viki

Inigo for his part will work hard so he can sacrifice the title for someone else like Viki or Viji. Not that there is anything wrong, but learn to respect your opponent and don't be condescending. The way he dismisses Nanda, Saran, Amzad, Aish and the disrespect he shows, he is not even playing the game for himself. Then why such cheap attitude towards them.

The positive of course as you all said is that with Inigo, what you see is what you get. There is nothing complicated underneath. However for his foolishness and his anger/revenge issues and lack of maturity, he has ways to go.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Mehana, stayblessed and Ranchu like this.
  10. Ranchu

Well said ! I had the same thoughts and pointed it out in my previous posts too. The Nanda team did not show any efforts to make Inigo feel included. They would always discuss captaincy task without inigo being present or celebrate something without inigo.

There are problems in both sides, which has eventually made uma step in and break the group even further.

stayblessed likes this.