1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face Shield For 3yrs Baby

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Janakinarne, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Any one bought face shield for babies,can share your ideas on it,my baby plays with theask and won't wear much and so planning to go to face shield with cap ,so that they wil keep it ..plz share some links if you purchased anything..
    Checked in Amazon but confused with reviews
    Thanks for your suggestions

2. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

my 3 yrs old wont wear mask, forget about face shield. Why did u want him face shield? is it travel requirement etc. How old is baby. If too small, then keep him in stroller with plastic cover ( its like transparent rain/weather cover) around.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Just entered in to 3rd year,so when going to vaccine or to temples or to shops wil use public transport and wil be in crowd ,how ever we try but they won't be in one place and wants to roam every where so thought of face shield wil give more protection for her..

4. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

I tried both face shield and mask with my 3 yr old . she did not let me bring the shield close to her face but got used to mask within 2 days for our short air travel . we practiced masking with her a lot for those 2 days by constantly putting our mask up and asking her to put hers as well. She eventually felt comfortable finally after 2 yrs of struggle.