1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

True , your thoughts. Naan evvalavu detailedaa think pannala and think panna timemum elle :)
    I watch the uncut video only and forward to save time the unnecessary singing and dancing clips I don't want to watch.

I also heard someone mention that they refused to give them drinking water unless they came to the camera to give content. Don't know what's going on. that's why I guess these guys try to say something silly and stupid to give content.

So far who all have given interviews? I got to watch only Indrajas interview. Since you had mentioned that the survivor episode was already over, I am not searching up the contestants as I don't want spoilers.

balakrish likes this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

The interviews are coming from people after their eviction is telecasted to us ( which should be the contract I guess ).

Most recent interview is from LP after her eviction. You should be able to find interviews from Gayathri, Ravi, Parvathy, Ram, Srishti also.

Drinking water kkum content kkum connection irukka chance kammi nu ninaikiren. Just my thought.

madhat likes this.
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What happens in 3rd world now ?
    Aishu and saran stay there until another elimination ?
    But aishu already won, I thought this week she will be added back to the team. illaya ?

balakrish likes this.
  4. balakrish

Yes, I am not sure how this is going to play out. Nothing has been explained clearly. For the benefit of the audience, at least they should explain this to us.

5. balakrish

Amzad has settled down on his thoughts and is much calmer now. Initially he thought Vedargal where bad and Kadargal were very nice. But after 3rd world and coming back, he has really observed everyone and realized how nice Nanda, Narayan, Aishu are. He is also seeing how the Kadargal are playing the game, saying one thing and doing another. He clearly knows Viji.

These days the only people Amzad seems to talk to is Narayanan and occasionally Nanda after Aishu's exit. He has made up his mind not to get into any mud slinging, ans seems to be wishing to get back to his normal life.

Uma, looks like initial days of Covid. I think a few others might get it next.

Vikrant talked Uma into taking up the Immunity challenge ( though Uma was sick ) as he did not want Nanda to win and he did not trust anyone else could beat Nanda including himself. Vikrant's hand was bent throughout but he kept pointing Nanda for the bent arm. The moment Nanda dropped both Vikrant and Inigo dropped. This is not played in the right spirit and clearly not fair to the audience who are spending time watching and expecting some sincerity from the players.

I don't know why people gave Vikrant 10 out of 10 as captain as Kombargal captain and I did not see him do anything. As compared to that, I see Inigo emerging a bit as captain and taking care of everyone.

Vikrant will want Nanda out this week. He will also try to have Uma play the immunity idol for someone else if needed.

Karadargal's plan to remove players in this order I think, Nanda then Narayanan and then Amzad.

Marzipan, Ranchu and madhat like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

I have never seen vikranth and uma help when in the yellow team especially for food. I initially didnot see nanda too but later on he started helping in the cooking process.

Do you think uma has covid?? It could be just flu. Yea, vikranth coerced uma to come to the immunity challenge as he has a problem with his fingers in one of his arms, surely vijee and van cannot survive against nanda and inigo. If uma does not want to participate then they will have to choose another and that might be amjad which they clearly don't want. So this was an easy win for uma.

Amjad is starting to dislike uma and his gang after they voted out aishwarya. Does he really like aiswarya? Maybe it is only for this show as he told uma that he wants to create a brotherly scene.
    Tomorrow immunity challenge aa? PArkalam what is going to come.

If one person gets eliminated then that person will challenge aishwarya and then the winner and sharan might merge with the team.

Stopped towards the end of the show. Couldn't stand aishwarya back biting vijee about the island. She is just too much. I actually like sharan more than her now even after sharan has done a lot of sly things, he does not go yap yapping about his perumai to everyone.

True vikranth will want amjad, narayan,nanda out soon. They are a majority group now and these 3 are left on their own unless they get along with the viranth group.
    Amjad, narayan and nanda will try to vote out kash as van was with them for the reward task and she proved herself for now that she can achieve something.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

@madhat and @Ranchu
    Given that both of you don't know who the winner is, any guesses on whom you think will win?

Just curious about your hunch. Will not say yes or no, based on what I know.

madhat likes this.
  8. balakrish

Nanda always helped ( not everytime ), but mostly he will be cutting or cooking etc., quiet often. First time when he went to Kadargal island too, he was the one who did the cooking.

Vikrant if you watch, even couple of days back, Viji went and brought coffee only for him. he will ask Vanessa or Viji to do even small things like cutting pineapple and bring, etc. Uma the same way. All these girls including LP will play along ( bar Kash ).

Per Kash's video, people starting falling sick and the organizers didn't even care to do Covid test. Then after asking Arjun about it, it was arranged and a few tested positive. They were allowed to get bed rest, eat, recover and rejoin the game. Per Kash, she had the same symptoms but was testing negative. Organizers would not allow her given she was negative.

madhat likes this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nalla kelvi. From the way each game is moving ahead, I have a feeling it would be Uma as the winner or Inigo.
    Uma can sometimes be too panicking during events, suspecting he'll make some mistake and inigo becomes winner.
    Next elimination is Amzad, then Nanda,
    Then All other weaker ones narayan, Kash, van ellaam they will be eliminated

balakrish likes this.
  10. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I am glad they have this moondram ulagam thing, so that all these contestants that have been unfairly voted out still get a chance to prove themselves individually and make a comeback. I feel so sad that they may vote out a strong player like Nanda tomorrow. What Uma did today was ugly, shouting that Nanda's game was over to Inigo when Nanda was stumbling on the last bottle.

balakrish likes this.