1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

I am so confused today. Not clear why they want to vote aishu in revoting? I thought they will vote for Sharan...but still Sharan did the mistake very long back and playing honestly ..

Lady Kash should have evicted ..I feel very unfair

stayblessed and balakrish like this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

When the host is biased and targets people selectively, what can one expect.

There is no public voting. So, the role of the host because very important as he is also the judge of the games and in charge of keeping the contestants honest.

More than any contestants mistake, Arjun's glaring mistakes have left the game in a very bad state.

stayblessed, madhat and Mehana like this.
  3. balakrish

It looks like Viji was not the only other person who talked on the phone. More Kadargal did it, based on the conversation between Saran and Vanessa.

Zee team and Arjun did a good job of hiding this and targeting only Saran for it.

stayblessed and madhat like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Enna ippadi aniyaayama Aishu va vote out pannitaanga ?
    I can see that everyone wanted her to go due to her being a strong contestant. Ennavo ponga. logic ae puriyala.

stayblessed, balakrish and Mehana like this.
  5. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

2 hyenas going to sit in the 3rd world and plot. They have started harping on each every one who had voted against them. These 2 should go out permanently. Aishwarya is the worst. She thinks too much about herself. Parvathiye parvaellainnu pannitta:rage:. more than 1/2 an hour of thodays show was then yapping about the people who voted against them.

Paavam why didn't Gayathri get this Hall of fame thing? She has won 3 challenges I think. Much more than this Aishwarya and was a true survivor in the sense she went through the 3rd world for almost 4 weeks while the other island people were winning reward challenges. Very very partial.

Arjun keeps saying chinna payyan chinna payyan to Sharan. How old is he , he is not a teenage boy. He must be above 20. Romba thaan overraa pesarar arjun.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    balakrish, Mehana and Ranchu like this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Compared to Arjun himself, maybe he's saying Saran as chinna payyan. :tonguewink::tonguecrazy:

balakrish, Mehana and madhat like this.
  7. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

This survivor rules are so confusing being in the season 1.

Though ishwarya and Sharan are big talkers they both are good players. Hope veneesa, narayanan and lady Kash will be evicted soon.

To be honest the game should be between real survivors not those who's is being enjoying in the shade of team.

stayblessed, balakrish and madhat like this.
  8. balakrish

Show pakuranga neengalum nanume, namma point of view la injustice kadakudhu nu thonum bodhu ivlo vent out panrom. Game la vera level la vilayadra Aishoo kku injustice nadakkum bodhu ava endha level la vent pannanum!!

Aishoo and Viji kku night and day difference nu indha oru show la therinjiruchu. Avala pathu plot panra person nu sollitinga.:cry: Aishoo is incapable of plotting, sabotaging and betraying. Show is one breath of fresh air :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    madhat, stayblessed and Mehana like this.
  9. balakrish

I think the fraud which Viji and Gayathri did could have led to the format change in 3rd ulagam. This is the way it should have been. Winner keeps playing and gets automatic re-entry. Everyone else fights it out for the next spot.

Didn't imagine for even one second that Aishoo will beat Saran. This is not her kind of game.

Way to go Aishoo.

There were some gems in the show. Saran though is a trickster, I think he is mis-guided. He has profound thoughts and if someone makes him realize his faults, he will really shine.

What impressed me today about Saran is when Aishoo asked him how she should be. Saran said, don't ask this to others. People will tell you how they want you to be according to their beliefs, rather than how you truly should be. ( Aah, I am not even able to repeat what Saran said, need to go back and catch the exact words ), was truly profound.

Ranchu, stayblessed and Mehana like this.
  10. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Agree with all your thoughts Bala @balakrish
    I can't word it better.

balakrish likes this.