1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yea, I was going to ask, if I had missed it or they have edited Inigo's life story. Isn't that bad. They have shown everyone's story and did not show his. Yesterday's show was light hearted. I guess today they have come task going on. I liked Uma's immediate thought of changeing the scenario to "Amma pasikithu Amma" when carrying Van. I rolled with laughter seeing this. Very few people can think of comedy spontaneously. One of them is Goundamani.

What really surprises me is that how did they manage to get the Diwali episode just b4 diwali given that they finished the show long back.
    yes, maybe you are right , some ppl we dislike due to some reason or the other. It could be some person we have encountered who is totally disgusting and the personality relates to another person we see later.

balakrish likes this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Saran showed his true colors by picking Nanda over Aishoo. Aishoo had a really bad day and Saran is in the game because of her. But Saran is trying to build an alliance with Nanda.

Poor Aishoo is broken by the criticism from the Tribal Pachayat that she is self criticizing her. More than over confidence, she got very anxious.

One saving grace was the conversation she had with Uma and they buried the past.

Ranchu and madhat like this.
  3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Luxury Spa vaaa :astonished:. Yenna pa ethu BB mathiri aakittanga :eek:

balakrish likes this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Thanks pa.will watch

balakrish likes this.
  5. balakrish

Looks like 2 hours of talk today ( and this 4 people getting massage ). Worth watching?

Tomorrow is immunity task.

Kadargal will continue to maintain their bond ( + Viji + Inigo ). Narayanan is probably the safest as Kadargal won't see him as threat or have anything to complain about him. It will be unfair to vote out Nanda given he does tasks well most of the time.

Leaves Saran, Amzad and Aish. Saran has started his job and has secured his place with Uma and Nanda. So he likely is safe.

My guess is, Aish or Amzad are in high risk zone with Aish a bit too close to being out.

( It was funny watching Vanessa when Aish and Uma were talking. She couldn't take it. She used to be the center of attention in the other island, particularly with Uma and Vikrant. Can't even take Uma talking to Aish. and she hates Aish, taking a dig at Aish whenever possible ).

I wished Aish talked to Vikrant like she did to Uma. She could have asked, you gave me 2 marks as captain and you got 10. You can teach me how to be a good captain like you. ( Would love to hear Vikrant's answer to that ).

But I think Aish is a little more forgiving to younger people like Saran, Uma and even Inigo etc. Older people like Vikrant, Nanda, Ravi, she expect them to be wise and not make bad judgement calls. So, I doubt she will talk to Vikrant ( but she should ).

madhat likes this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Overall good episode today. Did you see vijee wearing a face cream/sun screen or whatever?

Amjad is talking to people slowly and trying to get their views on sharan. He is trying to turn the table on sharan. He has already spoken to Narayan and Nanada, now kash.

Aishwarya trying to rectify the burnt bridges and acting as if she is very sorry and playing very nice so that people will think she is forgiving and nice.

Even though I think vijee is sly, that's the only thing that goes well for this game. She has not fought or argued or commented with/on anyone to go and ask sorry. So she is actually gelling well with both the teams now. She has not attempted to speak with sharan atall. I think in her heart, she cannot forgive him for sending her out. Her 3rd world sufferings bring the thought of pain and revenge in her against him. I am sure he is the person she is going to vote out.

I am really waiting to see the immunity task tomorrow.

Uma has come totally prepared for the shows games. He knows the layout of the games and knows what kind of game might come next.

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

I read a comment that normally in other survivor shows, during the team immunity, the weakest will be eliminated. In the individual challenge, the strongest will be eliminated.

So the winner is not really the strongest player.

However the onus is on the strongest players to play fair and not eliminate the other strong players. This will protect themselves in the future. Say if Nanda and Uma are eliminated, then the others will target Vikrant, Aish and Inigo to keep the game among others who they consider more easier to beat. So its important to get rid of the Kash, Vanessa, Viji etc.

The game format kind of favors the not obviously strong contenders.

So the rules at this stage on how elimination might look like( in order ):
    1. Don't stand out for the wrong reasons ( Aish, Saran )
    2. Don't stand out for being strong ( Nanda, Inigo, Uma, Vikrant )
    3. The people with identity crisis who don't know if they are strong ( and resort to planning ) can tilt the game ( Amzad )
    4. Others ( Viji, Vanessa, Kash, Narayanan ).

Of course there is immunity idol, kannagi silambu, the best player of the day can't be eliminated which will all add to the play.

madhat likes this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, i think with that kind of format in mind, uma and vikranth have been eliminating amjad and LP and holding on to kash and van.
    The silent ones are kash and van. Infact like you said they have the most probability to go to finals even though they might not win.

balakrish likes this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode yesterday. The task looks simple but it guess looks can be deceiving. Nanda very calm and composed and concentrated on the game rather than looking at others and pointing out their mistakes like aishwarya.

A lot of talk about voting someone out in the tribal panchayat. Uma, Vikranth, kash, van, vijee, amjad and inigo become a strong team and plan to vote someone out. I'm glad they have realized the likes of nanda, aishwarya and sharan. If they are clever they would vote each one out every week because they have a majority trust pack.

Waiting for today's episode.

balakrish likes this.
  10. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

okay so they still have the 3rd world business going on till the end of the show i guess. I will not say anything here to give spoilers.

The yellow team have voted very cleverly. Why did nanda look sideways at narayan and smirk when arjun asked vijee to come and read the scroll? I didnot understand. was he mocking vikranth for not knowing to read thamizh?

So why was the video aragorai. It got cut off immediately after vijee read the scroll.

balakrish likes this.