1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Sep 6, 2021.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Todays episode was fun! Nice tasks..nerupu varam nala..ella task um relating to fire:)
    Madhu useless captain..she can go out this week! BB warn pannathum, apdiye housemates mela blame potuta..

why is thamarai kissing everyone like this:buenrollo:..

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    meepre, Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  2. candidheart

+1 ..Enna solra priyanka?

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Candidheart , you like Lotus so you are writing all your posts in a biased manner nu thonudhu.
    what sruthi and P did is wrong. ellaarum adhu dhaan sollrom. We are not calling it ok its a game. We are saying its wrong.
    But in response to that Lotus romba overacting . There are many ways to react and her response is not right. Which makes it like iru kodugal thathuvam.
    Let's see whose side KH takes. Idha appadiye vitutu , KH might just focus on Music + Germany for not being "strict" officers.

4. candidheart

In my last post I said i will not talk about it anymore:), but since you are calling me biassed i will clarify

I know most here accepted what suruthi and paavni is wrong. Everyone is on the same page, no issues.
    Even I am not telling not to steal from thamarai or challenge her at any point. it is a game and no one is an exception. my view is only with respect to that incident

About the bias thing - I could say the same thing about those who are saying lotus is overacting. Since They don't like her, the wrong act is subdued and her reaction to this is higlighted and projected as drama queen. Ultimately she has some nyayam on her side to behave as she did even if it is exaggerated.
    painting her in bad light is what I couldn't agree with!

Some can get over the disappointment/hurt really quickly and some take a while and keep talking about it. It was just that day.. she vent out in her style..which could have been raw (I didnt see anything like that in regular episode though) which is why i couldn't reason with folks being so irritated with her

Atleast in today's episode she has moved on and she has kept her distance with them..didn't see her talking about it. It is these girls who are brooding over it and talking over and over..
    I don't see any uncut or unseen version to know more! mine opinions are based only on regular episodes

If I still come across as biassed let it be.. but do feel free to let me know if there are any thread rules I am violating unknowingly.. if my posts feel like instigating or targeting..which is not my intention:thumbsup:

meepre likes this.
  5. Ranchu

Cha cha.. Thread rules ellaam illai. Its just each person's observations and opinions we are sharing. I wanted to check whether you are indeed supporting her behavior or clouded because of her innocence.

We still dont know if this whole thing is scripted or naturally driven based on emotions. So no hard feelings pls. Chumma discussing our thoughts.

6. candidheart

No hard feelings at all. was just sharing my perspective and opinion.
    I never thought she is innocent. I am willing to cut some slack for her background. thats all!

curlytweethere likes this.
  7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy: restroom

8. Ranchu

:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy: yes gross indeed but is indeed commonly used in several parts of Tamilnadu dialects.

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Today only saw yesterdays episode..

I didnt like Suruthi and Pavani's action...Somehow i am ok with Thamarai's reaction...

suruthi was clearly telling lie to all housemates that she didnt plan..
    if she think what she did is right, she could have told the truth boldly na..
    Then why the hell she is covering up to all others that she didnt plan..
    And why to cry again.. And why she is trying to put blame on Raju..

Pavani -god send this pavani out... i hate the way she talk..
    sema kedi..

And suruthi is gong to spoil her name because of pavani...

meepre, varhem and indubalram like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Able to see the true face of everyone after Abhishek left..:clap2:

evlo camouflage panni vachirundaan!:eek: