1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Your message is conveying this:

What's wrong in people tricking others in real life? They are after all trying to make their own life better and it part of larger game.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Mr.B this is a game show , she has to do anything to survive. And this is her tactical plan to eliminate one contestant.

For indulging in your argument, let me give you a different perspective.
    If you map it out to real life, yes we all are part of the 'survival of the fittest' world. If we need to play nice, why keep question papers or exams confidential , let's all be nice and share the answers among each other. Why is there poverty? let's all share our food and equally live.

In a realistic manner, I dont think the audience are going to learn Moral values seeing this game show.
    Ideally as you say , we can learn the team play , sportive spirit etc. If everyone plays nice who will win ?

madhat likes this.
  3. balakrish

You would be surprised where people learn things. I learnt a lot from Aari on how to conduct myself when in conflict in a group. I am constantly learning from Nanda on how to be calm and comfortable with silence, not get riled up during accusations. I learned from Narayanan that one can be nice without being two faced ( Parvathy called him a 'Nice Guy' when she accused everyone else).

I learnt from Viji that there are harmful people looking innocent ( wolf in sheep's clothing ). Will she act differently in real life when she is in a challenging situation. Will she say, oh this is not a game this is real life, I need to be ethical here. I don't think so.

Reality show throws light on an inner person in challenging situations. It teaches a lot more about the human spirit. Those who endure this without resorting to tricks, gimmicks, betrayal are the heroes and teach us that no matter what the circumstance, it can be lived with the right spirit.

madhat likes this.
  4. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Tactical plan irrukalam, but this looked very cheap. Why get all the info from amjad and in turn if you notice when he asks about the tasks in the 3rd world they don't say anything clearly. Esp. vijee keeps a watch on what she lets out. I felt bad for amjad because i thought he trusted these 2. These 2 even admitted that they felt bad and it was not a nice thing to do. None of them know what task they have to go through so why not go through with it straightaway.

Their main thought which I don't like here is that they think just because they have survived in this 3rd world for so long, they can win anyone coming into this world. I would call that over confidence and G3 needed this tap on her head. I hope vijee gets it too.

Yes, you can play smart, like LP should have played smart and got the immunity idol for herself without telling anyone. She showed that she was restless and was searching for something and then acted smart by telling it out to the team. Byt Kash on the other hand was very clever and never let out the extra vote privilege to amjad and LP. These are clever play and I support these things in this game.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    balakrish likes this.
  5. Ranchu

I sure am. I see these shows and TV as pure fantasy. None of it is real. So I dont think I'd pick any learning.
    Good to hear your side of explanation. :clap2:

balakrish likes this.
  6. Ranchu

Today nanda bday celeb happening without Inigo. idhellam not at all nice. :eek::shakehead:

madhat likes this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

@balakrish , see this red team is going on and on talking and making fun of the yellow team.
    @Ranchu , yea , Don't they have this much of decency to call inigo too when they cutting the stupid papaya for nanda. Even nanda never said let inigo come.
    Then they started discussing who will stand for leadership and who would have gone out. OMG. They don't know any othert topic to tak about. This aiswarya is wayy too irritating with her voice and talk.

balakrish likes this.
  8. balakrish

Neenga fantasy madhiri dhane pakuringa. Then why this second comment?

madhat likes this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

did you guys notice today whether it is the leadership position or cutting coconuts, he is staying pattukamale in the group.

Inigo, has this grudge against nanda for standing in the leadership task because during the time when he was contesting, nanda asked inigo to get go and loose so that narayan can become the leader. After that he keeps saying "yennaku interest elle" all the time he is asked.

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  10. balakrish

Haven't watched the show yet today. But in promo Kash is saying that Inigo's attitude is due to him getting the Immunity Idol.

madhat likes this.