Finest Post Nominations - October 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa, than ks m for nominating my thread. BTW my club organizing the Kara Chauth Queen contest is not a joke. Beluieve it or not, they really do that and participanta do get asked silly questions over decking up for the fest.

Viswamitra and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Rihana

I am here to second the nomination of @iyerviji (Vijiakka) of @beautifullife30's wonderfully written thread Om Kreem Maha Kalikayai Namaha!. She brought the temple in my mind's eye clearly through her description. Most importantly, her devotion is second to none. No devotion will be fruitful unless one think of inquiring into her purpose of life which she nicely articulated at the end.
    It is so fulfilling to read such a thread first thing in the morning.

4. iyerviji

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. iyerviji

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viji. What a lovely narration by @beautifullife30 in Om Kreem Maha Kalikayai Namaha!

The vivid description of the temple as well as the thoughts while at the temple and when away from it have been exquisitely penned by @beautifullife30. Reading it, I repeatedly found myself impatient to go to the next paragraph yet not willing to relinquish the peace and enthrallment of the current paragraph.

If the words in the snippet can make one feel like in a trance, one can only imagine the feeling if one is actually there and beholding the Goddess.

@beautifullife30, you outdo yourself in each successive writing. We saw your ability to navigate challenging situations in Relationship section threads, now you have shown the magic in a snippet.

iyerviji, Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  7. Rihana

Indeed! Thank you for seconding this nomination Viswa.
    I agree. Feels fulfilling. I just had to log in earlier than planned to respond to the nomination. Such was the feeling on reading it.

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  8. Rihana

Dear Viji, thank you for nominating the response by @anivijay in Do "spirits" Exist?

Anivijay says: "Not to scare you. Just sharing my experience shortly." And does precisely that - narrates the incident shortly even though it involved so many people. She neatly left conclusions to the reader.

I am glad it was a rental house and they were anyway leaving the day they came to know ...

iyerviji, Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  9. Rihana

Viji sweetheart, thanks for nominating @Gauri03's response in Computer Science.

Gauri has given solid tips to get started with a new language or to get better at it. She also emphasized the importance of practice outside of work.

By applying these suggestions, anyone even totally new to programming will find it easier to travel the journey from beginner to "more comfortable" in computer science.

10. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.