1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hate Begets Hate

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Oct 3, 2021.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

At girl's medical college hostel in srinagar,India. This is after the India Pakistan match. Most of These girls study their MBBS degree for free under the muslim reservation quota. See the loyalty.
    If this was done by hindu minority in Islamic countries ,they would be slaughtered by now.

HariLakhera and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. chanchitra

in bangladesh, hundreds of general public killed the few hindus. you call it mischief? .it was a planned attack.
    The attacks on the Hindu community in Bangladesh have been systematic over the decades
    "There is an orchestrated attempt to grab Hindu houses and lands in Bangladesh and they are being forced to leave the country."

Hindu community leaders say their population has come down from 30% in 1947 to less than 9% now. Most have fled to neighbouring India.
    The Twitter account of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), Bangladesh Chapter, has been removed from Twitter days after series of attacks on Hindus. so that the world will not know the inhuman
    happenings there.

HariLakhera likes this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

That is what I am trying to say. Hate begets hate.
    FabIndia ad had to be withdrawn, Dabar ad has been withdrawn. Where is the stopping line?
    India blaming Bangladesh, Bangladesh blaming India. It has to stop somewhere.

4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

OP,

yes, Hate begets Hate but as i mentioned earlier we are at a stage now where love doesnt beget love. Love is mistaken as incapability and cowardice.

For 75 years, since independence, this country has shown nothing but patience for anyone and everyone who wished to settle here. But has that helped this country? We are at a stage where the identity of this country, the ideology that this country was based upon is getting torn.

You might point finger your finger at Hindus now and say there are doing it. But why are you not looking into the root cause of this issue. They are being pushed into doing this as a defensive act. Why are the Hindus who did not have as much issue for these 70 long years are having an issue now? Our brother nation - Pakistan was also created along with us at exactly the same time. Why is that the minority population in that country is dwindling to a single digit while in India, it has increased to double digits? And the while we are talking about how intolerant India is, why is anyone with brains not looking at the three khans who rule the Bollywood?

Did this Hindu majority nation think they were muslims before making them super stars? Ofcourse not. We looked at everyone the same. But the important question is did the other person look at us the same way?

Until before Corona, we had maids in our house for washing vessels - Lalitha, Durga, Lakshmi. The one thing they have in common is that they are Christians. They donot come to work on Sundays. When we asked them to come on a Sunday when we had a few guests, the reply we got was, "If we don't go on a Sunday, then we won't receive our money." Every converted person is given an amount of Rs. 500 per head apparently.

You and I can argue over who is right and what is wrong and if it is ethical or not. But the ground reality is very very different. Things are changing at an alarming rate. In my previous post, i had mentioned about how for three generations of my family had studied in Christian institutions but the discrimination which they didnt face then, is apparent now. This generation is facing it - I faced it, my children will face it from now on.

I have a colleague in my office who is a muslim. Well, the religion didnt matter to me when we became friends. There are certain things she does which i dont like. We were normally discussing about serials when she suddenly said that she loves watching only Pakistani serials and that Indian serials are a waste and forwarded a few serials from Youtube for me. I let it slide since i dont watch serials and it didnt matter to me. On another occasion, when we were discussing biryani recipes, she said that she hated all Indian chefs. And that she only follows Pakistani channels for Biryani recipes. Again, why bother, food is universal so i let it slide. Another instance, she keeps telling me who the moral values in India are coming down and that Pakistan is the best place to be. How would you react to that?

I am a person who believes in the ideology of 'Live and let live'. Why are the others not following this?

My question is again the same. Why are we not tackling the root cause and just look at the reacting person? A person reacts in such a way only because they are taunted, haunted, and forced in many ways to finally show the defensive side.

You might argue about the lynching of muslims by Hindus and i will show you 10 incidents for 1 such incident that you show where the muslims in majority are lynching and tormenting Hindus.

Extremists are there on both the sides. You can't just pick and choose one side and say that the extremists on the other side are bad.

The reason the general public and others fear the muslim extremists is because of their ideology that only Muslims should exist and anyone else should either be converted or removed. My in-laws finally went to settle in the God's own country only to realise that the place is far from being God's own country.

Our own palm shows that not all fingers are alike. Similarly in a society as diverse as ours, not everyone will think alike. There will be a section who are extremists, a section who are rigid, a few flexible, a few who downright abhor any religion, some who use religion for their selfish benefits.

A few privileged like us can afford to sit and argue over these but the poor and the lower middle class section are busy being brainwashed into converting or if they resist, being tormented over the same.

As a society, we are heading towards a tipping point where there is no way back for us. Having been quiet for a long time now, people specially Hindus have started waking up now to the atrocities committed against them. It is impossible to go over the past events and fix them so they are picking up every single thing.

Ads like Fab India push the boundaries of patience that we have so people are being intolerant towards ads like Dabar also.

Why should FabIndia advertise Diwali as Jash e Riwaaz? The repercussion of that is what Dabar faced. Otherwise, i dont see any valid point in opposing Dabar ad. People have now gone into the opposing mode because a select few like FabIndia, PETA can't stop themselves from doing nonsensical ads.

Again, victimizing, finger pointing, lynching, and all atrocities are committed in every religion now in the name of god and faith. You can't hold one community responsible and let the other/s play the victim card here. Everyone is equally responsible (while some more than others) for this stage that we are in. Let us apportion the blame properly instead of sympathizing with some and showing the short end of the stick to the other.

Thyagarajan and chanchitra like this.
  5. chanchitra

Bangladesh blaming india is just a lie.
    Where in India, Muslims are being lynched as happened there. ?
    The PM Hasina says that it's due to CAA amendment in India (sic). How is CAA anti Muslim?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. chanchitra

True. Even 1 Muslim gets lynched in India, there is a huge social media coverage all across the world.
    Lots of people like swara Bhaskar tweet about it.
    As of today, the 2nd exodus of kashmiri pundits is happening.
    Which media is covering it.
    None

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. chanchitra

Aryan khan.
    There is a huge furore now saying shah rush khan is being targeted because he is a muslim superstar.
    My question is WHO MADE HIM A SUPERSTAR IN INDIA?
    answer HINDUS BEING A MAJORITY POPULATION WATCHED HIS MOVIES,

Thyagarajan and HariLakhera like this.
  8. chanchitra

Imran Khan had said in the early 1980s, “Well, when we play against India, I don’t see this game as cricket. I think of Kashmir, and regard it as a jihad.”

Waqar says, Yindoon ke beech mein, Nawaz padi during the T20 World Cup match against India.What a shameless comment?
    It's just cricket dude, .A game.
    But then why isn't India surprised?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. chanchitra

Kerala is a gone case now.
    God save the rest of Southern India.
    Lady who opened first-ever non-Halal restaurant in Kerala assaulted, was being threatened by Islamists against opening second branch. “Thushara Ajith started the first ever Non-halal hotel in Kerala last year. Today she’s in the hospital, beaten up by Jihadis for trying to open a 2nd branch”.

Kerala police are attempting to apprehend Smt Tushara( instead of arresting the muslims) after restaurant employees retaliated in self-defence against the miscreants. upload_2021-10-28_2-37-52.png

“She was told that she must not keep a no-halal board or serve pork, as Kakkanad is “their” area. The police is blaming her & staff for creating unrest by insisting on such a “sensitive” thing”,

upload_2021-10-28_2-37-52.png

10. chanchitra

Many hindus have been forced to move out of their own homes in Muslim dominated areas in India.
    Such Is .the state of affairs.