1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

adapavigala eppidi thothutaangale yellow team. Nanada gave a sly side glance look at the other team. Aishwarya should learn to shut up a bit.

First of all she and sharan were lost in the yellow teams place looking for the advantage box clue. IT was only after uma told them that it was under the mango tree that they looked. But on the other hand she goes to her team gloating that these 2 were the ones who looked hard and that they were not given proper clues. And here Inigo keeps it up in the sky and expects them to look for it. What kind of fairness is this? I think inigo felt a bit sad that he had to keep it up the tree.

In todays immunity task, it was inigo who got the team going. And aishwarya and sharan after several fouls, has to comment on them building the sticks without kash giving them the stick. I got so mad at her today. And is she a kid or what hugging nanda like that. Shameless person. When 2 contestants from malaysia and that too a model can dress modestly, I think she can too. She tries to boast too much of herself always with a bra and panty like shorts. I would really like to see her out of the show soon. She gets on my nerves with her talk.

Today inigovikku archanai in his team [mamiyar veedu]. They are going to be offended and ask him why he said all these things. If they loose the next immunity task, they r going to target him.

According to some of the players, they were talking of 2 more immunity tasks before team merger. They would get vijee and gayathri in too then.
    They haven't showed the 3rd world for 2 days. I think they have to cover more per day. We are lagging one day behind.

balakrish likes this.
  2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Vanessa flirty na what about this aiswarya hugging nanda like this after the win. look at her talk, she is the one I think is flirting with the men in the group. And she says to inigo during the campfire "neenga romba pesaringa'
    I actually find vanessa and kash harmless. Although kash has been silent so far to escape elimination. Lets see who they will choose today for elimination. will it be amjad or vanessa? or will they choose LP just because she has immunity idol?
    Going to be interesting tomorrow.

balakrish likes this.
  3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Enna pa idhu, Uma avlo attridu kamikiran after victory. Nanda pathale thappa. He might have want to see how their faces looked now. No atttitude from Vedargal.

In fact it is so refreshing to hear Vedargal talk at night and so relaxing. Compare that to how Kadargal talk, always bickering and complaining or condescending someone from the opponent team in a cheap way. Even when Aishoo and Charan were searching Uma was trash talking them in a bad way.

No pa, sharan and aishwarya already found the mango tree and were looking. After 10 minutes Uma comes and says, this is the tree when charan didn't even ask. If you go back and look you can spot it. Aishwarya even mentioned in today's uncut at the night campfire, 'after 10 minutes of us looking near the mango tree, uma comes and says this is the tree'. Charan is the one who initially got them there.

Also, I don't think Inigo keeping the box on the tree was unfair. It is their skill to hide where they want right.

Innaikku we both seemed to have watched a different show. Aishoo and Narayanan fouls were called out. But Uma and Vikrant did the exact same fouls which Arjun did not call out. Poor Aishoo and Narayanan did it so many times and so did Charan. It was unfair that Uma and Vikrant got away. Narayanan got so exhausted that Aishwarya went and brought him back. Narayanan though was exhausted, he was fighting it out there. Narayanan had previously announced that we should fight like if we lose today, out team will no longer exist. True to his thought, he gave it all.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  4. balakrish

My point of view is different on this. Aishwarya is truly a kid pa. She will behave exactly the same way with her father or brother, hugging and jumping on them. She has nothing flirty in her body language and I feel she truly thinks Nanda/Narayan/Ravi etc like how she feels towards her father/brother.

I didn't see when she said to Inigo, 'Neenga romba pesuringa'. I saw that she said, Charan made the yellow team win ( in a past game ), but Inigo said its a team game and you shouldn't say one person is making them win. Aishwarya realized her mistake and didn't contradict after that.

Neenga Venessa va nalla parunga. The way she will be looking and smiling when Uma speaks ( and sometime Vikrant), give a sidways glance and laugh at their silly jokes. She will not utter a word, but keep glancing at them and smile, definitely not something she will behave with her siblings or father like that.

Try to watch today's unseen also when LP, Amzad, Uma, Vikrant and Venessa are talking. You can see Venessa's body language.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Marzipan and madhat like this.
  5. balakrish

Some additional thoughts: LP and Amzad are putting down each other in front of Uma and Vikrant ( this is before today's task ). LP started it and Amzad started defending and doing the same to LP. They both realize that they need to be in the good books of Uma and Vikrant if they are not to be eliminated, so, throwing each other under the bus.

Though LP has the Immunity Idol, she doesn't feel one bit safe. She knows its her vs Amzad.

Also, LP though has claimed that she likes yellow team better, she misses the red team. The folks in the red team are so mature much like LP and there is lot of mutual respect. As compared to this, yellow team is highly immature ( mostly due to Uma's immaturity that the team's personality reflects that ). At least Vikrant is somewhat mature and She is trying to build a relationship with Vikrant talking cricket and building some common ground.

She clearly misses Nanda and the red team but her soreness is that Nanda and the red team have found her out. She felt at home there so much, she was part of the team culture set up being the first captain and had intelligent and mature conversation with Nanda, Ravi, Narayanan. She could even voice out and make an issue out that Aishwarya is over eager to join task and didn't even consider her in one of the immunity task. She wouldn't dare to do that kind of conversation with Uma or Vikrant.

Marzipan, Ranchu and madhat like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Sorry , I beg to differ in all your thoughts. :grimacing:.
    Actually the red team is bringing out the smiley face forcefully after inigo mentions it , otherwise all i saw was grumpiness and moodiness in their faces in all these days. I see no harm in joking talks in the yellow team. It is all harmless like we do when we r with friends. It is slyness that I cannot tolerate absolutely. Why can't they show true genuine happiness , you can in your face or do a dance, but not look sideways with a thought' naaga win pannitom parthaya" kind of. That is total cheap. I had a good opinion on Nanda so far, but by the way it is going, I don't know if it will last.

Aishwarya is not a teenage paapa. She is a grown woman, she has to know that. If she can pose for topless pictures of herself in instagram, then she cannot be excused with this behavior. Flirting and side glances are very common in young age, Uma is not married and vanessa is not married so i see no harm in flirting glances. I am sure vanessa and kash are playing nice to survive, but I don't see anything vulgur as what aish does all the time. It shows with her dressing too. Why would you want to borrow a man's lungi and use it? Sheesh..:facepalm:

yeah, although LP might miss Nanda's thoughts and maturity , I think she enjoys the jokes in this team equally. I can actually see the real side of her.
    yesterdays task was a total confusion with the camera zinging this way and that. Both the teams did foul play at their best because it was a water task and they could create confusion. I could see sharan and aishwarya help each other an others while uma and vikranth only did this maybe after noticing it.

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

:smiley:
    Neenga romba kovama previous message type panni irundhinga. I went in the exact opposite direction from yours, sorry for that

Inigo skillfully averted Arjun during the porandha veedu/pugundha veedu discussion. I think he will do the same if Vedargal ask about it. Only when everyone watches in TV they will feel bad. But I don't think this will affect the Vedargal much.

madhat likes this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'm yet to catch up on Saturday episode. Paakaren.
    I feel the treasure box search task , Uma is getting over cocky and arrogant in his attitude.
    Saying "pondaati" kooda irukaar inigo is not nice at all. Talking later or joking is different but saying it in front like that was inappropriate.

balakrish likes this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When nanda is trying to tie the stick to pull that ring, uma was shouting "varaadhu varaadhu" yen idhu . How is that sportsmanship. Inigo was in the background trying to shush uma.

balakrish likes this.
  10. balakrish

Fun times at vedargal camp today in uncut. No making fun of others or ridiculing. Healthy and fun conversations.

Kadargal showing their true colors today with the elimination. Talking as though they are truthful and open, but tell one in front of the face and another behind ( claiming they will never do that ).

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    madhat likes this.