1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Sep 6, 2021.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Must see..u will enjoy!

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Adhellam enga kaataranga ? Every episode has this vayaadi boy only

anika987 and meepre like this.
  3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Nicely kamal asked Priyanka about checking chiina ponnu. That was horrible. I felt that on that episode. Priyanka is taking advantage of her being vtv member.

anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  4. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

sometimes accepting their mistake and apologising would be the best damage control which priyanka did! Aana innum sela per irukanga like Abishek keela vizhunda kooda Meesai le mann ottala nu apavum namba uyire vangraduku nu!:BangHead: kadaisi varaikum nan BB parthadhae illa nu dan penathitu irundhan! ivloooo bulb KH terndu vanginaduku apramum I dont understand how he can lie to this extent! modhala parkle nu sonan aprm promo matum parthen nu sonan aprm weekend le KH ae matum parthen nu sonan aprm coffee time talk le ketu therinji kittadu nu sonan innum , audience elam loosunga enna sonnalum nambuvanga nu matum dan sollala:mad: meedhi elam solli samalikran!!! varsha varsham oru kiruku kitta maatikrom ngra madri varsha varsham nambluku blood pressure increase pnradhuku nae oruthan varuvan pola....

Ivloo perye appatakkara irukanae how is he not able to get the hint from KH.... oru manushan ivloo valaichu valaichu BB paklaya nu kekrarae apo avru kai le edho proof irku nu koodava terule ivnuku!
    I hope you guys know Abishek oru public speech le KH ae ye comment pannirdhan and that clipping was viral when BB5 started. adhule thambi enna sonnaru na Ne (KH) CM aaghanum ngradukhaga veet le camera elam vechu panchayath pannuvae keta bigboss nu solluve nu!
    Ivloo pesina appatakkaru aprm ennathuku bb kulla vandhan?!?!?:smilingimp: indha clipping ae KH te kamikamliya irupanga avrum pathirparu adhoda reflection thaan weekend episode! :rolleyes:

5. shivanya07

Does someone know what was that issue about Priyanka using some words? Even Annachi was addressing about it? andha oru issue ku dan Priyanka udanae surrender aaghi sorry keta! But I dont knw when it happened!
    Apdee ena sonna yaar te sonna?

anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  6. shivanya07

so true! I too felt too much non-veg and as priyanka said they anyway get chicken on weekends so they could have avoided chicken and taken some snacks instead of it!
    And paavam she was literally crying to Annachi for food in the bathroom!! And the rasam rice and potato that Raju made for her fell down even before she could taste it! felt soo bad for her!!
    BB start aghum podhae sonen ava oru foodie epde dan sapaadu illama bb le survive aagha poralo therle nu! ipove ipdee alra... poga poga inum grocceries elam kammiya dan varum!

anika987 likes this.
  7. shivanya07

rumours going around... Abhishek is eliminated!!:openmouth:
    Epdee BB ipdee oru adhiradi decision ae eduthanga:eek:
    Inime promo ku enna pannuvanga:thinking:
    chinna ponnu , thamarai kooda ullae, Abhishek veliye va:yikes:
    chinna ponn aalayae idhae namba mudyadu:shakehead:
    Parpom if its true or not!

Ranchu, anika987 and meepre like this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Just finished watching,excellent weekend episode :cheer:
    Looks like KH is going through all trolls, memes (probably our thread too I felt for a moment:D:D).Roasted Priyanka and Abhishek well !!
    Priyanka was overconfident being VTV member I feel which made her act oversmart, hope she gets subdued hereafter.
    Heard that Abhishek is evicted, not sure though. He is unbearable..
    As Anika pointed out VTV should show what exactly happened between Pavni and Akshara ; Pavni -Abhinay- Varun to clear the ambiguity. They are not telecasting half of the stuff

9. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I feel once Abishek goes out, they will show mostly all issues as there won't be much content. Let's hope it will get interesting like this weekend episode.

Paavani keeping face innocent and paavam but it looks face. Akshara still no clarity. She looks like being targeted but somewhere have a feeling she may not be so sweet. Will know as days go on

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Romba bore adichadhuna vanitha maadhiri marupadiyum format illama anupiduvaanga!