1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Whatever I feared came true.

Inigo dug his own grave today and he will realize what he did long after the show is complete. Agreed that he is gullible, but when the opponents make a fool of you and prepare you to betray your team, you are no longer gullible, you are a fool.

Kadargal also dug their own grave. To poison a gullible person for your own gains without playing the game in the right spirit, even when you are winning was shameful. Kadargal have not just been shameful today, but most days they make fun of the opponent team instead of focussing on themselves ( this was true when charan was in kadargal where charan was also an instigator ).

People who stood out, Laksmipriya wanted to emphasize that it was her who is giving the idol. Amzad clearly knows if they lose he is going out and spent extra time educating Inigo on how to execute the plan. Uma and Vikrant were their usual useless self, different rules for different people for them. Venessa and Kash are clever enough to let things play out being quiet and show themselves when time comes.

The thing for Inigo is, he has been hungry, tired and on the losing side. After he is fed and given the immunity, its tough to be composed. He lost it and forgot which side he is playing on. He should have remembered that the world is watching. He thought kadargal were doing a favor feeding him when this was part of the survivor rule and it was their own team who sent him to the opposite camp. He also thought they are doing a favor giving him the immunity idol. He did not have the time to think, why did they give him. Also, he needs to judge his team mates before throwing in his judgement. His team mates (Nanda, Narayanan and Aishwarya are golden).

Nanda broke his arm and I have a strong suspicion that he will not participate in the immunity task. Don't know how bad the injury is and if he will continue the game. He might bid adieu if he doesn't feel it is worth risking his health.

It might be Inigo, Charan, Aishwarya and Narayanan against four from Kadargal. Amzad can't sit out as he will need to be eliminated and Kadargal will force him to play. They are so over confident that two out of Uma, Venessa, Vikrant might sit out.

Not really happy about what Inigo did. I only hope he can redeem himself. He is not a bad person and definitely not a cheat or greedy. He will be least bothered to go out of the show. But he has to show this about himself. Or else there won't be difference between him and Kadargal.

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

He was spilling all old news about Ravi swimming, those are not necessary. But overall he started off with fun stuff sharing funny stories of how they coped the loss.
    It took a side turn mocking Inigo's team.

Why do you say Narayan is golden ? I agree the other 2 are good hearted.
    Narayan does not have any say of his own, always agrees with others.

balakrish likes this.
  3. balakrish

Narayanan is very sensible. Even though Inigo made fun of Narayanan as 'yes man', Narayanan is a very independent thinker. When Nanda and Narayanan talk, I would say 50% Narayanan says something which Nanda agrees and 50% is what Nanda says. But it will be hard to spot as Narayanan is very subtle.

Even today when Aishwarya was rearing to go, waiting for Inigo to come back so she can tell everything on how she was mad at Charan for sending Inigo and that team trusted Inigo etc, Narayan said, don't say it immediately. Let him come back and share what happened and express what he is thinking then we will tell. If we jump and tell him something, he will go quiet.

Not just now, from the first day Narayanan has been consistent irrespective of if he is being blamed, challenged etc.

The first day Inigo came, Narayanan said, don't say anything for a day or two. Just watch everyone and understand dynamics of the team.

On another time when Aishwarya was asking Narayanan who was weaker ( for the punishment ) him or Lakshmipriya, Narayanan was candid in saying, yes I got help, but I don't know if I got more help or Lakshmi. You might have to ask others.

Even in the tribal council when asked if Nanda is a Don, Narayanan spoke up and said, he is not the decision maker, we all discuss and Nanda only voices it at the end which is very true. Every one has a say in the tribe and Nanda never coerces or harps about his opinion.

Even when Narayanan got nominated last week, Narayanan smiled but never made an issue out of it. Compare this with Lakshmipriya who is still making a big issue out of how people can ask whether she needed more help than narayanan or why Charan is still not voted out etc.

Narayanan keeps talking and keeps everyone entertained, but not at the expense of the opponent team or criticizing any one. His humor is where everyone can smile. ( His joke about how Nanda will laugh during laughter therapy was priceless ).

There are more such instances. Narayanan even was motivating Aishwarya during the first time Narayanan was competing to be a captain against Aishwarya.

Also, when Narayanan was captain, he went out of the way to make charan fit in after charan was tarnished for the phone call and Charan was rude to Arjun. Narayanan could have judged Charan, but he set it aside and gave him the right kind of pespective. He also encouraged each one in the team at that time. Though in the task Narayanan couldn't make it ( the slide challenge ), as a captain he really shined that weak.

madhat and meepre like this.
  4. Ranchu

Today yes he suggested Aish to wait and not tell everything to inigo. But in general I did not see the initial 2 weeks. So I'm not sure . I started seeing after Shrishti got eliminated.
    May be its the editing or something missing.

Also as you say the duo uma and Vikranth are serious bullies. they think its fun but if they are mocking other team in front of them , that's not acceptable or good quality. Their one-liners and comments are entertaining but intentional

madhat likes this.
  5. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

I watched the uncut version of yesterdays episode and found Inigo saying 'seruppala adipen' to uma is actually degrading. U usually don't say that to a friend even off camera unless you are angry. I found that awful. Maybe that's their way of humoring themselves.

If you compare the 2 teams the red team is a very very serious team. That's what LP, amjad, and inigo are pointing out. inigo was also making fun of LP and her dance to the red team and they all were laughing about it. It's just that the yellow team can take life as it comes and the red team is very rigid. But loosu inigo went and said that to LP herself that he danced like she did.
    I thought today aish and sharan were able to figure out the box just because uma actually gave the clue and pointed out the place where it ws hidden. Otherwise they wouldn't have been able to find anything.

It was not fair at all for the red team to hide the box up in a tree knowing that only inigo can climb trees. I wonder what the advantage would be. It may be like if red team wins immunity, they can vote out a person they want to from the opposite team.

balakrish likes this.
  6. Ranchu

Excellent. So if the red team can vote out someone from opponent they should send Uma out. That's the smart choice.

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

What I noticed in yesterday's uncut is that Venessa is being very flirty with Uma. Both Venessa and Kash realize that they have to please Uma and Vikrant to survive ( something Viji also figured ). The girls will be by the cooking all day ( even in yesterday's reward they were the ones doing barbeque, while Vikrant and Uma walk in like royalty and ask for the food.

The way Uma was feeding Venessa was disgusting. There is no chemistry between the today or meaningful conversation, Venessa is purely in there for the game. Her body language and how she accommodates Uma/Vikrant amps up the moment they appear.

I think Venessa is feeling pretty secure now due to this and probably feels that she will not be eliminated until Amzad, LakshmiPriya, Kash are gone.

Marzipan, madhat and meepre like this.
  8. Ranchu

When will they merge the teams, another 3 more weeks ?

9. balakrish

Some of the rules are sketchy given this is the first season. I think 3 more weeks makes sense if they are choosing top 10. Could be top 8 also.

Charan and LP are will versed in rules and have watched lot of survivors and prepared accordingly. Contrast this to indigo who doesn't even know what immunity idol is.

madhat likes this.
  10. balakrish

Viji too much show. She and Gayathri worked equally hard or Gayathri might have done more. But the sound bites from Viji and the way she highlights how difficult the task is, as compared to Gayathri who works hard silently. The way she asked the last wood, even Gayathri is fooled.

This is the way Viji eliminated Gayathri initially, Gayathri had forgotten all of it now.

meepre and madhat like this.