1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, romba sly. Gayathri is no less sly than her. Both are taking the support of each other to survive right now. Vijee knows that it will be most probably a puzzle and ravi is not great at it and it will difficult to beat gayathri if they draw the stone and she challenges her. so she took the opportunity of challenging ravi in this game.

Ravi wanted to go out right . that's why he asked them to vote him out, then why does he feel bad about being eliminated? I guess he thought by coming to the 3rd island it would be like BB secret room where he can take a weeks rest and go back. Oh my what a wrong guess.

balakrish and meepre like this.
  3. balakrish

Agreed, Gayathri is not far behind Viji.

On Ravi, I think he wanted to stay as much as the other person. However, he did not want to be a burden on his team with his injuries and leave his team with a difficult situation of eliminating someone else.

He went to the 3rd island only because anothe opportunity was being presented to him and he didn't want to decline. Still like anyone, it will be difficult to lose and get eliminated.

meepre and madhat like this.
  4. balakrish

Unseen is coming out too late. But it was 2 and a half hours yesterday.

Quiet a lot of stuff in unseen last 3 days.

Poor Inigo's head is rolling in what Ravi said in jest and in another incident Inigo himself said.

Charan is the captain. Not exactly sure how this is going to go.

There is a lot of talk on who the title winner is. I can kind of see how unfairly things will unfold if that in fact is true. I wish it isn't, lets see.

Marzipan and madhat like this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I feel uma is extremely strong. He might emerge as a winner. My guess.
    its Vikrant , uma vs Nanda. Top 3.

balakrish and madhat like this.
  6. Ranchu

Aishwarya is unnecessarily creating a controversy about inigo. he just mentioned about charan and power. it was not offensive.

7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

@balakrish , yea i noticed the uncut coming out late since last week. I used to watch only the uncut and not the regular version. So now I have to wait for it the whole day to watch. Inigo seems to be a regular kind of guy with no sly planning. Ravi needn't have said these things to inigo b4 leaving. I feel narayan should have gone out instead of ravi. He has not shown any kind of strategy play or strength play in any of the games. Without ravi in their group yennavo oru crowd ella mathiri erriku.
    yes, uma is strong and clever and he will come along with nanda and vikranth to the top. If nanda comes , he will bring aiswarya too along with him.

The other team is super annoyed at this team keeping sharan which I absolutely support. I think this might be the last elimination b4 they merge the teams. At that time surely sharan will be voted out.

aishwarya and sharan partha moonjilaye kuthanumbola errikku.
    She is so clever , she wants sharan to become captian so says nanda has injury and chooses the weak one narayan so that sharan can choose the better powerful one inigo. Clever play.

Ranchu, Mehana and balakrish like this.
  8. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yes exactly clever play by ishwarya. Sharan peria aalu. Nanda like a fox, he know for sure he has opt out inigo and Sharan. But being quiet and leading the game.

Ranchu and madhat like this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

lets see what happens in the reward task and immunity challenge. I guess now they are uneven right? red team 5 ppl and yellow 6 ppl. So the yellow team have to keep 1 person out. If they yellow team is smart, they would keep uma outside [strongest] for reward task which even if they loose they will loose only the reward. But for the immunity challenge they should keep vikranth or kash out so they they don't loose the strategy and strength players.
    If I was there, I wld think like that.
    Waiting to see what happens today. I have to say Arjun is doing a fantabulous job of hosting the show.

balakrish and Ranchu like this.
  10. Ranchu

Today's task they should have made charan sit and aish should have pulled .