1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

hey i didn't know till yesterday that uma was thambi ramaiah's son pa !! untill vikranth commented about telling thambi ramaiah about his son's looty there.
    He was the one who got involved with yashika and his dad admonished her and got him married to a girl in their own caste.

balakrish, Ranchu and Mehana like this.
  2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

I heard that too. Is that true? He got along with yaashika?

Uma got married already?

Today is very good show. I liked the way Arjun host the show. Vikranth is so much mature and good thoughts.

Uma Nalla content kudukran...Sharan konjam serious think panran.

madhat likes this.
  3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, I think it is true. I have seen a lot of pictures of the 2 of them. this is why thambi ramaiah got him married quickly.
    Now I don't know if BB Niroop was before Uma or after Uma:facepalm:
    Nalla friendship koothu nadakarthu pa eppo yellam.

Todays show yellam sapadikku adichikarthugal. Chocolate box kulla immunity idol clues for LP, super po. She wanted thatchi mammu but got something better for now.
    Uma was increasing the price of everything for everyone by bidding more and more:tearsofjoy:

Ranchu and Mehana like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG Fantastic game. Again same winners .
    Paavam other team , Nanda and aish moonji kutti aa pochu.
    Uma orey attitude and drama when finishing the game. Eppadiyo fast aa finish pannitaanga. Miss aagama avlo basketball potaanga. Sema thrilling.

madhat likes this.
  5. Ranchu

I think tomorrow vedargal tribe panchayat , charan will leave. paakalam who is being voted out.

Mehana likes this.
  6. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Super show and task today.

Nanda stomach burning..

Sharan chances iruku but avanga Ravi or narayanan poduvanga I feel ..

I loved the way Uma did heroic style.. nala mass irunthichu

madhat, meepre and Ranchu like this.
  7. Ranchu

Ya I think its better narayan leave. Others are good with some skill.

Mehana likes this.
  8. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Are you sure Uma is married? He didn't mention anything about it on the show. I also can't find any wedding videos or news about his marriage?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

watched sat and sun together. what a gripping episode yesterday.

Semma game as usual. The games they have selected in survivor are so skillful and adventurous. Didn't notice the height increase untill the red team pointed it out.
    Uma needn't have done that finishing attitude. It sort of would hurt any losing team. They were frustrated and annoyed all the more now. Looks like they did not go back to their island but stayed back in this island untill the panchayat n the night. They have to go back after that and cook in the night. Kashttam thaan.

Why did they save sharan? Is it their plan to straight away thookufy sharan when the team merges? Thappunnu last week sonna eppo thappu ellennu ayiduma yenna? yeppo pannalum thappu thappu thaan. Ravi is going to go the 3rd world and try to loose and go home inorder to save either gayathri or vijee or will he save gayathri if challenged against her? gayathrikku ravi vanthu preach panna porannu nenaikaren. Like the letter she had sent them and how they reacted.

Vijjeyum gayuvum romba dost ayittanga. Vijeeikku eppo mental health vennum so she is banking on the back of gayu. Clever idea. Even gayu believes her to some extent. Today full 3rd world and yellow team episode thaannu nenaikaren. The uncut episodes are very good but i wish the audio could be better. Sometimes you need to crank up the volume and I get preached at by DH.:pensive:

@Marzipan , I heard that thambi ramaiah wanted to get his married to a girl in his caste. Not completely sure. Yea, no one spoke of his wife if he was married.

BTW, did yo comprehend what amjad meant about selection process of nanda to the red team? He said something that nanda looked and aishwarya told nandas name. semma observant this amjad.

LP vikku thillu mullu pannave theriyilla. She couldnot get the immunity idol by herself so she planned to say it to the team. Uma semma KD, he found out when LP was constantly roaming around the box. :tearsofjoy: The team still do not trust amjad or LP just with one small thing of waiting for uma and vikranth to come with leaves and eat the feast together. How are they going to get the immunity idol from the other island? This team wants to share it with inigo but LP doesnot want to. But she has to go with the team for now.

Also did you hear amjad is not vaxed. Don't they have this simple rule of vaccination for this show.

Really looking forward to todays episode.

balakrish likes this.
  10. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Thambi Ramaiah's words of wisdom showed not only how well he knew his son and advised him to the point, it uplifted every participant ( and audience alike ). As for Uma, it was like rain for buffalo.

madhat likes this.