1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Crystals For The Desk To Avoid Emf

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by vidukarth, Sep 30, 2021.

1. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I was reading a thread on vastu and feng shi and I see people recommend keeping crystals on the computer desks to avoid Electro magnetic radiation. Have any of you been doing this and seen benefits? Please share ideas and also details on crystals if you are using any on your desk.

Thanks.

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear @vidukarth
    Thanks for your question. It got me inquisitive and I browsed and found lot of useful information to get products that protect home gadgets and persons from EMF radiation. One such web page is in link:
    Iyashi emf protection products

But to answer your question about the effectiveness of these Crystal products, gadgets for quantitative measurement of EMF radiation at home are required. Indirect measurement may be only felt by the frequency of diminished intensities in headache that includes migraine , body pain, fatigue, skin irritation and possibly the readings of diastole and systole .

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    vidukarth likes this.
  3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much sir, for your detailed feedback and on the links to find such products. Yeah it would be good if we can feel the decrease in headache and any day to day ailments.