What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. malathivenkat

malathivenkat New IL'ite

Hi to all
    One of my friend madhumitha told me about this IL. Iam very much impressed on seeing very informative matters in this, and iam happy to join in this IL.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your joining here and for the appreciation of this community.
    Before participating in discussions, kindly visit all those forums that interest you and select and read couple of threads in its entirety.

This is suggested for you to facilitate the quick ways of navigating varieties to imbibe ideas to generate thought provoking questions and share your own ideas and throw suggestions.

Wish you best reads and experience here.

Regards.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  3. SmithSrini

SmithSrini Senior IL'ite

I was browsing through some info then came to this site

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Your message here reminds me how I got hooked to this site some four years ago and am unable to ged rid of it. I was just looking for a good image of my tutelary deity of Lord Subramani - Swami malai Swaminatha Swamy.

Now after contributing over eight thousand messages I still enjoy the whim to post under various forums various themes, share my views and anecdotes and got over eight thousand likes.

Discussion on current topics, hot topics, sensitive and emotional, educational and informative all packaged in a digestible delectable way by fellow IL’ites that would make you assign a dedicated hour almost daily and would greatly remain a stress buster.

Please read posts of your choice under various forums and regular at it would enable faster navigation in due course. Do grant “like” to your favourite posts that in aggregate would qualify you to post your threads.

Wish you happy browsing here and rewarding time,
    Regards.
    T

5. Needhelp01

Needhelp01 Senior IL'ite

In search of some sound advice about relationships. This is an amazing forum and has helped me a lot over the years

6. saakshipahuja

saakshipahuja New IL'ite

I was researching for indian women in USA and found this site. it is very helpful

Thyagarajan likes this.