Sons Of Different States

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thyagarajan, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: SONS OF DIFFERENT STATES :hello:

upload_2021-10-11_11-50-40.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Sreevidyaa

Sreevidyaa Silver IL'ite

Don’t understand why such a comparison here. I have no idea why this is posted and had to read about these sons. I am glad that Madhavan’s son had won but what does it have to do with Shah Rukh son. They are both actors sons but it looks like we are comparing their parenting skills or their sons. We don’t know their family background much or the sons personalities. We shouldn’t blame the parents or come to conclusions quickly. Anyhow I feel sad that someone had gone off from the right track and I wish that he gets out of this situation and turn into a better person. I have known many kids from respectable family fall off a different path and then recover. We cannot blame or compare. Maybe I misunderstood this photo but I don’t understand the context of the heading and the photo.

3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan Sir,
    I don't understand how the States decide future of any celebrity's kid or common person's children? Your Uploaded pic and titille of the thread is showing your regional bias.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Can I ask the admins to remove this post? It's not fair to post this.
    Who are we judge these kids and their parents? I'm sure the kid on the left will have many pics of holding a medal and we never know if the kid on the right is into some sort of some illegal activity. Anyone can come up with Any Photoshop image and circulate that in social media to glorify/put down certain communities.I'm sure Sir posted this with a fun intention but this conveys nothing to anyone.
    @Cheeniya Sir request you to delete this post.
    Apologies @Thyagarajan Sir.

Mistt likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The swimming bronze medal winner won it at 12 years old and is now barely 16. The one detained by NCB is 23 years old. Absolutely no basis for comparison.

Now, if we could compare the fathers, their looks, their acting, their looks, film careers, their smiles, the grey tinged beards, that would be something. :smile:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagu
    This post is not in good taste considering the diversity of our members. I am closing it.
    Sri

Thyagarajan, Anusha2917 and Mistt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.