1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Awesome show again today.

Tuesday through Thursday shows are the ones which are a bit dull. Hopefully they might do better this week.

Parvati is an entertainer for sure. Her conversation with Gayathri was entertaining. Overall she is not evil, she is naive and lost her way.

Ranchu likes this.
  2. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Yet to see last 2 episodes. Promos are interesting. I differ in opinion about Parvathy. Maybe she has some inferior complex. She feels all working against her

balakrish likes this.
  3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Very good show today. I liked much. Tasks are always tough and the contestants are really playing good.
    Parvathy in moondram ullagam is interesting she missed her opportunity in BB.
    Nandha team all are super smart but let's see.

balakrish likes this.
  4. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

todays task was well setup. All when I thought everything was going good, why do they have to show 20 minutes of cutting this chicken when they can show the talk happening in the other team or the others in the vijee team talking like vikranth and umapathy? They wasted almost half of the time shown with the useless chicken stuff.

balakrish likes this.
  5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Nice discussion regarding the Survivor show. Please keep it going!

balakrish likes this.
  6. balakrish

Great show today as well. Survivor has rocked for the past 5 to 6 days.

I really enjoyed the chicken cutting and the casual conversation they had. I realized that the vegetarians might not enjoy that.

I have complained that they don't show the island enough and people doing everyday things. So, I liked the episode and also the bathing etc.

Task was awesome. I think the show is going on the right track now.

madhat likes this.
  7. balakrish

From what I have seen here are a few opinons.

Aishwarya is a true sports person, jumps in and takes up challenges, easily forgives and keep pushing herself to doing better and is not a sore loser. She is my favorite at this point for her attitude and energy.

The other people I like in no order:
    1. Ravi
    2. Nanda
    3. Narayanan
    4. Charan

The person who is growing on me for the fighting spirit is gayathri

The people I neither like nor dislike and are flawed, but trying to fit in:
    1. Parvathy
    2. Ram

Not sure where I stand with them:
    1. Lakshmi Priya - She is smart, but is playing a game.
    2. Viji - Not too far from Lakshmi Priya on how she is approaching the game, but, is not as suave as Laskhmi Priya
    3. Amjad - He over thinks but doesn't have clarity of thought. He could approach the game in a more straight forward way, although he hasn't done anything wrong yet.

The people whom I am not as fond of:
    1. Umapathy
    2. Vikrant

Srishti I liked. I don't want to judge Induja as I don't think I know enough.

Ranchu, meepre and madhat like this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I was truly amazed with the weightlifting task by aishwarya. But I feel she is a bit sly. I could see that whenever she triggered parvathy. Others, although they don't like parvathy they seemed to forgive her letter except aishwarya and nanda who walked away immediatley.

Apart from being grouse, I thought a lot of time was wasted in the talk there instead they could have shown us the talk in the other island or the 3rd island.
    Nanda and LP will definitely be in the top 3 contestants. Their mind play and sports fitness is very good.
    In the other island Vijee and vikranth will be in the top 3 contestants.
    LP has mentioned that she will start her own game once she gets the feeling that everyone are playing their own game. It's going to get interesting.

I had no clue Gayathri was this good at puzzles. She beat through Indraja and Shrusti. I think they should get her back to her team. It is not fair that she keeps participating. For sure this waste parvathy will get eliminated if she participates. You can see that Gayathri is playing her own game now. She is observant and quiet.

I am not fond of Umapathy too. Even though he is funny, he seems to be a back stabber but he will pull through without being selected for elimination for some time as he has gone into the good books of some of his team people.

Nanda got an excellent opportunity to go to the other team. Just that team selecting him shows that he is liked by them. Incase they combine both the teams later, he will be a strong contestant as he will be in the good books of majority of them there.

Lets see what's in store for us to watch today. I really wish they put more extra videos to watch. I watch the uncut version which is 1 hour in length only now. otherwise it used to be 50-52 min.

meepre and balakrish like this.
  9. balakrish

Great show again today.

I thought Nanda shined with how he handled himself with the opposite team, what he communicated to his team and brought his team together when it was breaking up. Great demonstration on how to lead and handle crisis.

meepre and madhat like this.
  10. balakrish

Lakshmipriya has been avoiding physical tasks and is good to highlight her strengths and safe guard herself on areas where she doesn't do well. She also highlights others weakness gently. Today Nanda mentioned about the weakness of Lakshmipriya.

I wonder if there will be two/three more eliminations before anyone gets out of the moondram ulagam to join the top 10 when the game becomes individual tasks.

Looking forward to the task tomorrow.

madhat likes this.