1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Day 4 and 5 involved captaincy selection tasks, building shelter and teams not having a place to sleep under rain and cold. Day 5 was desperation from teams to win the task so one team wanted fire and the other wanted shelter.

Overall, love the contestants. Love the non movie / modelling based contestants with sports background with stamina, will-power and sportive attitude.

Back story of the contestants was really good. One team with louder personalities and other with warm ones. Which team will have more conflicts and ability to reconcile.

One of the team captains is already showing the difference with her leadership skills.

Nomination today but I think 1st week most likely will not have elimination but the process of nomination will be followed.

Very inspiring and energizing to see folks put their all out and push the boundaries outside their comfort level, both physically and emotionally.

Looking forward to today and weekend episode.

meepre likes this.
  2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Superb show. It's not easy to participate in this program. Parvathy started her task like biggboss...

This is real task...and struggling everyday which is not easy to say.

balakrish likes this.
  3. balakrish

Elimination day, nicely done. Too early to eliminate, that too....

Loving the series. My only gripe is that there is so much content. But we are shown very less. The location is gorgeous and contestants are working hard, which will be great to watch. Wish they did an hour episode at least instead of 40 minutes.

They also need more cameras, mics and capture more. It's challenging to shoot outdoors for sure and there are financial risks. But the producers should take the chance as I feel this show can really give high returns.

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'm seeing the 16th sep episode and already lot of misunderstandings , talking behind back.
    Introducing the backstory sounded more judgemental. I'm going to skip the episode and move ahead to catch up first week.

balakrish likes this.
  5. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Yes… I do feel this much much better than BB and the tasks are really tough.. I really like the location.. wow.. but living there without anything (including fire) is really a big challenge for all the contestants..

balakrish likes this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

A good attempt taken for the show. I am watching this everyday. Did you notice that some of the girls have already lost weight?
    I like Vikranth and Vijee. They seem grounded. Makes me shudder looking at the bare necessities given. I can never do this. Semma challenging nature vennum.

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

Viji we knew from Bigg boss days and kani connection, no surprise there. She is good. I like vikranth as well.

I like Uma's sense of humor and light heartedness.

From the other team I really like laskmipriya's calm headedness. I think she was a big contributor for their team with respect to decision making and bringing everyone together.

Ravi is also pretty solid. He leads them without making others feel they are being led. ( Lakshmi Priya does the same )

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    madhat likes this.
  8. Ranchu

Why is everyone cringing at parvathy ?
    I'm pleasantly surprised seeing Amjad khan's vocabulary in english and his steady mindset.

Personally I'm not liking Gayathri. She seems to remind me of Mira from BB. eeekks.. sounding entitled.

meepre likes this.
  9. Ranchu

madhat likes this.
  10. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha... vanthachu :) . Love chatting about these programs with all of you.

Yesterday semma turn of events. Gayathri out. She still argues about going out. I'm glad she is out.
    One thing I can agree with g3 is that vijee spoke to her about selecting indraja as weakest link but speaks yesterday as if indraja was a better participant than ram.
    The only person I find saying the same things all through is vikranth and charan, this lady gaga whoever seems very cleverly quiet for now.