Gemstones ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EagerForInfo, Sep 17, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Is anyone in the US believe in gemstones for luck health etc ? I have been reading online and find them interesting. But not sure which is the best place to buy them in India or the US. I can look online but want to see if anyone has any nice experiences in buying them and using them for betterment of life.

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

We traditionally wear a navaratna ring for good luck and well-being. Any Indian jeweler will have it in the right combination and format.
    Other than that my grandmothers were always superstitious about gems. Before making a piece they would always bring the loose stones and keep them in the house for a few days to make sure nothing bad happened. The current generation doesn’t follow any of that.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I used the topaz as indicated in numerology corresponding to my birth & name number and found my confidence shored up. Much to surprise and awe of many of my class-mates, I not only turned a graduate but emerged one among four out of 26 with First Class.

One can get more information in link
    Cheiro Numerology - How to Use the Cheiro Numerology Chart to find the Name Number?

Gem Stones - some are not for ever. Only few stones could adorn a person for life time. Choosing diamonds in bluish tint, one has to follow time tested traditional methods. It’s presence on body or otherwise believed to make or mar the life.

Remember the Kohinoor how it had destroyed the possessor.

There are several schools of thought. One based on zodiac & person’s birth horoscope. It even prescribes time of purchase like day during waxing period of moon or on Ammavasya aka blue moon. Some follow lunar calendar.

One must see for the clarity for which magnifying glass or microscope is used.

My sister in law with my spouse took almost an hour to select and after bit of haggling were about to make payment. But then, an ever pessimistic about dealers, she rummaged her vanity bag, fished out a huge magnifying glass went outside the shop with stone and under bright sunlight examined visually for clarity. She found a black dirt and a tiny crack at its core.

Some popular jewellery dealers in T Nagar chennai advise buying gem according to one’s date of birth & star ( natchathiram under which one born).
    Upon advise by one in reputed jeweller, a close friend of mine bought a ready gold ring with gem stone Ruby fixed in such a way that the stone contacts the body.

He wore it on his ring finger and a while later moved through the milling crowd in the spacious(!) staircase from second floor avoiding the lift( elevator).
    But when he came out to street from shop, his family found absence of that ring from his finger!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

“used the topaz as indicated in numerology corresponding to my birth & name number and found my confidence shored up. Much to surprise and awe of many of my class-mates, I not only turned a graduate but emerged one among four out of 26 with First Class.” Hmmmm….. very interesting! I assume you are talking about CA or ICWA. But anyways thank you for the information ! But how did u proceed getting the topaz ? Anyone you contacted and any shop in particular you got it from ? One of my close family member really needs some luck in life. She has dropped from school topper to an utter useless situation. No one knows why ? Trying to get her life back on track. How do I get such a lucky gem for my relative ???

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Firstly I would suggest your friend’s daughter to take up coaching on one to one basis tuition from an experienced teacher. Faith is one thing but hard work is must in any endeavour.

popat Jamal In George Town chennai leading diamond merchants is the show room from where my dad got me in 1962-63 that Lucky Topaz. But now they are diversified into some other products. One can try with vummudiars and other leading gem merchants selling with govt. approved standards.
    I designed an internal combustion engine for car which I named it after topaz. And that fetched me unexpected accolades.

My father got cue from me and when he was facing retrenchment from the company he was working, I suggested a stone as per Cheiro. Within a week or fortnight he got the right stone from same showroom and got placement in late chief minister Kamaraj’s news paper NAVA SHAKTHI with good salary and perks.

Dad was so happy that in his delightment he presented me a favure leuba wrist watch.

There is more on gemmology. Google floods us with more information.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Yes there is lots if information on google. Just want to get something from places where people have experienced results like yours. Where can I get one for my relative now ?? We live in the US. She is no doubtedly a hard worker. She just needs luck and we can clearly see everything going wrong for her and she has a bout of bad luck going on.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I will try the places you suggested when we go to India.

Thyagarajan likes this.