Prayers For Remarriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nolife, Sep 15, 2021.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hello All,
    I have done so many poojas and gone to many temples.. Iam just so tired with relationship issues. Nothing is settling up. I am divorced and wish to remarry deeply. Any prayers or remedies that has worked for you? Please advice.

2. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I dunno prayer fir remarriage.

I’m just writing poetry and praying for all of us.

In ugliness there is beauty
    In Slovenes there is duty
    In pain there is gain
    In shame there us fame

In divorce there is hope
    You will get Prince Charming
    Who is wonderful
    Ain’t that dope???

Prayer Thread For Happy Marriage

messedup, Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

I am also divorced and in my 40s..In fact, I applied for divorce and I am very very happy that I am no longer married to my ex but I want to experience marital happiness with the right man..

I just don't want to be married but married to the RIGHT man...marriage with a wrong person can ruin emotional well being for a long time..I have talked to some desi men for remarriage and if I see even 1 red flag, I block them from contacting me because I don't want to end up married again to a WRONG man.

I have tried some poojas as per this forum but they haven't worked for me for finding the RIGHT man..some poojas i tried- rukmni kalyanam, reading sundar kand, shirdi sai pooja but they didnt work for me in finding the RIGHT man for marriage...i just meet men who I don't want to marry as I see red flags in their behavior

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Yes I agree. One red flag is a man who can’t stop talking about their mom or sister. Those are the people who will treat their wife like a slave. While their sister and mom will lie on beds all their life acting like princesses with servants around the house and don’t do any work either in a job or household chores just watch tv all day. Following this post

SuiDhaaga and nolife like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Indeed. Lotus plant grow & it’s flower blossom in quagmire.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    messedup, chanchitra and SuiDhaaga like this.
  6. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

So true and unfortunately most indian men are like this. that is why the divorce rate is high. I did let go of a match where guy told me that he cannot live without sisters and they are his life.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  7. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I am starting to mistrust Indian men for matrimonial in general.

My whole life I have been told, Indians = good, Americans = bad.

In reality I see I am treated worse by Indians (regarding matrimonial)

Perhaps it is the newer generation with access to online p0rn (i.e. compare your wife to p0rn star)

But we gotta have an open mind and open heart.

nolife and lakshmi888 like this.
  8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I saw some pooja posted here. People who do pooja in a temple will get married in a month. I tried it for a relative but didn’t work. But looks like it worked for others. I will post it and wish you all the best !

here it is !
    You can find details of the temple here: Thirumanancheri Temple – Puja and Prasadam for Early and Successful Marriage

Mantras and slokas to be chanted for early marriage: Mantras and Slokas for Early and Happy Marriage – Thirumanancheri Temple

This has worked for millions of people. Unfortunately it did not work for my close relative. If you have any progress or suggestions please post here.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  9. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

thank you @EagerForInfo .. what i like about most women is that they try to help out other women in their difficult situations.

@SuiDhaaga - I agree about what you said..

i sometimes think do indian men hate indian women ( my previous ex was a big time fraud and his whole family just wanted money from girls family - they didn't talk a word about dowry before marriage otherwise i and my family would not have married that loser but after marriage, they wanted money, property from my family..that shameless man and his family don't realize their own daughter has a daughter but they think since they are in west, their daughter or daughter's daughter won't get the karma...I am sure karma lords will give karma to their daughter's daughter for emotionally torturing me and my parents so much.. I am old enough and have seen karma working in this lifetime )

other desi men on shaadi.com or otherwise are liars, cheaters, mama's boys , hide health issues, lie about salaries, designations and many are stingy..even the questions taht single women have posted on this forum on their experience with indian men for matrimony also reveals this

but my experience with non indian men has been good but if you read my other post, 4th date expectation of going physical all the way, is stopping me in my tracks to progress further with them.

all the ladies, i need your prayers for finding RIGHT man for marriage as i don't wnat to spend even a minute with a WRONG man as my ex although indian was a very bad greedy man

Gayatrimyadam, nolife and SuiDhaaga like this.
  10. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

What do you mean by “ since they are in the west” in this line “his family don't realize their own daughter has a daughter but they think since they are in west, their daughter or”.
    I too wonder the same thing. The husbands have sisters with daughters. Arent they scared for even one second that same fate will fall upon them ? And if someone asks why their sisters can sit like lazy pigs at home not even cooking the response is “ they are born well and rich and don’t need to do anything at home or at work they can sit without a job and without doing chores at home ! “. And the sisters have no comparison to others in beauty or anything but still they are given so much respect.
    Don’t know where the world has come to.