1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestions For Avoiding Relatives During Pandemic

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Needtobestrong, Aug 15, 2021.

1. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

It was just before lockdown.

2. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

Yes they are ok. But it comes with lot of stress. Doctors visits and BIL was hospitalized too for 10 days.
    Ofcourse we are very cautious as till now I am doing all the household chores myself with no maid at all. But making the elders understand is very difficult as they always say "God will bless us and take care of us, so don't worry all will be ok":frowning: How to make them understand if that was the case many people would not have died because of pandemic.
    Even my own brother was barely saved. My parents had in one point given up hope. So its important to be selfish for our own family sake. When one is suffering then no one comes for help being risky for their own life. So its ok if they feel we are being selfish by not going for gatherings or events.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Yes I too feel it's better to be cautious. We should stay indoors rather than attend such events rather than regreting later. These in laws are such a pain, even during pandemic they want to have an active social life.