1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A-choo!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Genius of a woman! This reminds me of how COVID spread in Kerala in the first phase. A family who lived in Dubai returned home to Kerala as silent carriers and went around visiting kith and kin whom they had not seen for long. The rest is history.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I am not thinking of no shot vaccine. Just Covishield a k a Astrogenica would do. The trouble is my cold is suffering from vaccine hesitancy. I am not scared of jabs.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

4. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

It is better to suffer a little bit than get the virus. Vaccinations are important.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Pariharam? People have already invented a goddess called Corona Mata in Bihar and an entire mythology has been built around her
    when the last Kumbh Mela was held in Haridwar the Uttarakhand chief Minister said a dikp in Ganga will drive Corona away. But the mela turned out to be a super spreader. I porefer the German Gesundheit to God Bless you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa I want to take the vaccination as soon as the cold bid farewell but it persists on rwemaining an unwelcome guest. Corona situation in India is indeed alarming. After coming down considerably, it has sht up again thankis to the festival season when people cocked a snook at socil distancing. According to Niti Ayog, it is expected to touch 400,000 cases per day in the expected third wave